Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'So proud of you!' Demi Moore, Emma and Scout Willis support Tallulah Willis as she calls out body shamers

2023-05-17 11:20
Tallulah Willis has previously spoken openly about her battles with eating disorders, body dysmorphia, sobriety, and depression
'So proud of you!' Demi Moore, Emma and Scout Willis support Tallulah Willis as she calls out body shamers

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Demi Moore is extremely "proud" of her daughter, Tallulah Willis, 29, for not letting body-shaming bullies bring her down. The youngest daughter of Bruce Willis and Moore, who is also a fashion designer, actress, and mental health advocate, posted a series of images on Instagram showing screenshots of messages that were sent to her. The post shows people calling her "fat" and harassing her over her changing weight.

The negative messages were slammed by an image of the actress in what appeared to be a space suit, striking a happier attitude and appearing to be more at ease in her own skin. She sent bullies a note about her struggle with an old eating issue, how she overcame it, and how she now finds joy in the way she looks. Tallulah has also received a lot of love and support from her followers as well as other women in her family, including stepmom Emma Heming Willis and sisters Scout and Rumer.

READ MORE

Tallulah Willis shares revealing photos in eye-catching pink underwear and low-slung jeans

Tallulah shares pic of mom Demi Moore 'picking splinters' from her bum, reveals why they didn't talk for 3 years

What did Tallulah Willis say to the trolls?

Tallulah Willis was constantly referred to as "fat" and "cringe" in screenshots of messages that she had received from a vile social media user. The 29-year-old gave an explanation of why she believed it "important" to make the texts publicly available, pointing out that "this happens" much too frequently online. "I think it’s important to share this, that this happens, that this happens to a healing person in recovery, who has been honest about how very sick she was/is and is working daily to find safety and home within her skin," she wrote on Instagram. "It felt really important to show you this, that this happens. Im very thankful I’ve gotten to a place where I don’t become dismantled by strangers words (for the most part 🙃)" "I love you and I like you - myself, buuskis included!" the actress concluded.

Demi Moore, Scout Willis, and Emma Willis support Tallulah

"I am so proud of you!" Moore said. "People often can only reflect their own fear. Be you in all your forms and keep shining your gorgeous glorious light!" she added. Not just Moore, but also the other women in her family—stepmother, Emma Willis, and sisters Scout and Rumer—showed Tallulah tremendous love and support. "I'm so sorry Tallulah. You've summoned the mama bears on here who would like to know who this person is," Emma said obstinately. Her older sister and new mom Rumer hit like to the post, while middle sister Scout commented, "I am so proud of you, and proud of the hard work you put in every day, and luckily for you, me and everyone who loves you, this person is but a mere footnote in your story, and unfortunately for them, they have to be themselves forever, and I wish them literally one IOTA of the grace, growth and self love you show every single day." Family friend and '90s supermodel Helena Christensen also joined writing, "You're one of the coolest people I have ever met. That poor stranger knows you are. Ahhh but you will laugh all the way to the cool bank and that stranger will crumble and wither in his own miserable plainness."

What happened to Tallulah?

Tallulah has previously spoken openly about her battles with eating disorders, body dysmorphia, sobriety, and depression, as per Page Six. In August of 2020, she told that fashion had helped her get out of a "very low place, locked in a swirling loop of fear, of self-deprecation and lack of passion." The Wyliss designer stated, "To take the first step into saying this was something I wanted to pursue gave me an inch of breathing room outside of the cycle, and I finally got some momentum to keep pushing forward."

'I punished myself for not looking like my mom'

Tallulah has been outspoken about her difficulties with her image, confessing on social media in 2021 that she hated that she looked more like her dad Bruce than her mother. "I punished myself for not looking like my mom, after being told I was BW twin since birth," she said. "I resented the resemblance as I believed wholly my 'masculine' face was the sole reason for my unlovability – FALSE!" She added, "I was/am inherently valuable and worthy, at any life stage, at any size, with any hair do! (As are you)."

Tags news epcelebs