Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian's mystery man: SKIMS founder gushes about new celebrity crush after Pete Davidson split

2023-06-22 17:54
Kim Kardashian stated that the unnamed celebrity crush wasn't aware of her feelings on an episode of Hailey Bieber’s show 'Who’s in My Bathroom'
Kim Kardashian's mystery man: SKIMS founder gushes about new celebrity crush after Pete Davidson split

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Now that it has almost been a year since Kim Kardashian broke up with Pete Davidson, the queen of reality TV apparently has her eyes set on a new crush as she recently revealed on an episode of Hailey Bieber’s 'Who’s in My Bathroom' YouTube series that was uploaded on Wednesday, June 21. While the duo prepared ice cream sundaes in Bieber’s bathroom, the former spouse of Kanye West was asked if she had a crush on any celebrity in a game of 'Truth or Shot'.

“I almost want to take a drink because I kinda want it to come true,” the SKIMS founder replied to Bieber before letting her know that the man isn't aware of her feelings. “I’m more into privacy these days,” said Kardashian, and quickly drank a shot of her sister Kendall Jenner’s '818 Tequila', without naming the apparent crush. “So, she has a crush but doesn’t want to say,” Bieber said, adding, “That’s cute for you.”

Kim Kardashian's relationship with Pete was her first romance since her separation from Kanye West

The 42-year-old who shares four children with Kanye West, now known as Ye, has reportedly been single since August last year following her highly publicized separation from Pete Davidson. She has been pretty cautious about jumping back into any commitment since the breakup. “I definitely will take my time, and I think there’s so many factors, especially when you have kids and being mindful of people that enter in your life,” she said during a May appearance on the 'On Purpose With Jay Shetty' podcast, as per US Weekly.

Kardashian explained, “If I can look at everything that I did wrong and try to not make the same mistakes and really take my time, I think it just has to be different for me. It’s obviously such a hard place to be in because how do you go about it? There’s so many factors, but I’ll always believe in love and I’ll always want that and I think that’s such a magical part of life. But I think I’m so comfortable taking my time to not rush it,” during the podcast interview, adding, "I think I’ll always be a hopeless romantic and always want to be in love and definitely love sharing my life with someone and love creating a life with someone.”

Notably, Kardashian's dating life has served as a major storyline in the latest season of the reality TV show 'The Kardashians'. “I just want to sneak around a little bit. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to sneak... What is so funny is my friends wanted me to meet someone so I went to New York … [And this guy] so meets the standards,” she told Scott Disick in the June 8 episode of the show.

Kim Kardashian's sexual preferences

While the former stylist of Paris Hilton is not yet ready to disclose the name of her new love or crush, she did detail previously about her love preferences. “Isn’t [makeup sex] like the best because it’s, like, you missed each other, and you’re passionate, and you are making up,” Kardashian gushed while sharing the details with Bieber, and admitted to “love a make-out.” Apart from mentioning a list of turn-ons, the socialite admitted that “so many things” give her the “ick,” and said, "I mean, hygiene, for sure, if there’s any issues, like, don’t talk to me.”

Tags news