Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate declares himself 'most desired man on planet' after being voted sexiest man alive in survey, fans say 'deserve it'

2023-11-24 16:50
Andrew Tate said, 'The crazy thing about it is that I dont want to talk any of them because girls are boring with nothing interesting to say'
Andrew Tate declares himself 'most desired man on planet' after being voted sexiest man alive in survey, fans say 'deserve it'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Famous influencer Andrew Tate, also known as 'Top G' by his fans, is never far away from the limelight and controversies. In a recent tweet, he claimed to be the "most desired man on the planet."

It's interesting to see that Tate frequently shares expertise with his audience on a range of subjects pertaining to his daily activities.

Updates on his legal battles, lectures he's given about masculinity that have angered some of his detractors, and furious outbursts over items he deems insulting are some of these themes.

Andrew Tate makes claim of being the most desired man

Andrew Tate tweeted on November 23, 2023, stating, "I state without arrogance I am the most desired man on the planet. I really doubt any other celebrity has thousands of women per day, from all over the earth, desperately trying to contact him. Via my website. Love letters to my home. Via my PR company. Its endless. From Lithuania to Louisiana girls are sending me praise for my views, begging to have my children and do anything I say."

He further added, "Over 100 women have flown to Romania unannounced and stood outside my house hoping to speak with me. In a recent survey of 5000 Italian women I was voted the sexiest man alive. The crazy thing about it is that I dont want to talk any of them because girls are boring with nothing interesting to say. Id rather just make money I dont need, drive fast cars, train and see my kids."

Notably, the tweet has so far received 1.7 million views, and around 10k people have liked the post.

Moreover, according to @TateNews_, "Andrew Tate was voted the sexiest man alive in a recent survey voted by 5000 Italian women."

Internet reacts to Andrew Tate's claim

The tweet has received mixed reactions from people on X/Twitter. A user commented, "The most humble man as well don’t forget," while one said, "It's a good thing you said without arrogance otherwise I would have been confused."

Another person added, "This is the finest engagement farming on the planet. NOBODY does it better," while one said, "What’s the point of constantly saying all this? What’s the goal?"

A user also mentioned, "I don't envy any of your exceptional success, you work hard for it, deserve it. There is one thing you will never have again, though: Privacy and anonymity. It's un-buyable."

Another person said, "I had several contact me today, they were kind. All asked me how I was doing, followed by a link where I could show my appreciation via credit card."

Tags news