Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Guy made a comeback': When Joe Rogan was gobsmacked by Tiger Woods' win during 2019 Masters

2023-09-08 17:48
Joe Rogan said, 'I love a success story, but even more than that, I love a guy f**ks his life up, and then he gets it back together again story'
'Guy made a comeback': When Joe Rogan was gobsmacked by Tiger Woods' win during 2019 Masters

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, a fan of martial arts, changed his regard for Tiger Woods after learning about his return to the 2019 Masters. Rogan talked about how he witnessed Tiger win the 2019 Masters with Tom Papa on 'The Joe Rogan Experience.'

Rogan was gobsmacked by Tiger Woods' win during the 2019 Masters. The 56-year-old podcaster and UFC commentator was eager to respond when Tom Papa inquired if he watched the Masters a day before.

Joe Rogan admired Tiger Woods' game

Joe Rogan revealed that while in Georgia for the UFC, he watched the Masters on the television in a gym and subsequently on his phone. “I was like, holy s**t! And I don’t give a f**k about golf,” declared Rogan. He concluded, "Guy made a comeback."

Rogan said that someone had posted one of Woods' statements on Instagram along with his victory at the Masters. And he believed that the situation and the phrase made sense to one another.

“I love a success story, but even more than that, I love a guy f**ks his life up, and then he gets it back together again story,” Rogan went on to say. The host concurred that the phrase was appropriate given Woods' predicament.

Tiger Woods won 2019 Masters

Tiger Woods won his first major tournament in the 2019 Masters, his first in 11 years following his notorious scandal. Additionally, two years prior to 2019, he was unable to attend any majors due to his back problems. Woods's narrative and Rogan's statement made perfect sense in this regard.

Tom Papa added, "We all love a comeback," and Rogan was the first to give his two cents. “We are all flawed like you were saying before, but being able to improve, that’s what that guy did,” he remarked.

Woods, despite making numerous mistakes, persevered and learned from them, demonstrating resilience and determination. Rogan, despite not playing golf, still appreciated Woods' perseverance.

Tags news