Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Khloe Kardashian dishes about 'super hot' man she met in Milan who helped take her mind off cheating ex Tristan Thompson

2023-06-22 18:16
'I love a good man. He's definitely hot and tall and muscular,' Khloe Kardashian said
Khloe Kardashian dishes about 'super hot' man she met in Milan who helped take her mind off cheating ex Tristan Thompson

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Khloe Kardashian is ready to embrace love once again. In the latest episode of 'The Kardashians', the 38-year-old beauty spilled the beans about a captivating new man who caught her eye during her sister Kim Kardashian's Dolce & Gabbana fashion show in Milan.

Following last week's episode where Kim planned to set up Khloe with the dashing '365 Days' actor Michele Morrone, Khloe was fully on board. Breaking free from the lingering memories of her ex, Tristan Thompson, 32, Khloe enthusiastically shared her admiration for Michele, 32. "I think he's super hot. He's like, a man! I love a good man. He's definitely hot and tall and muscular. I could see him like, ugh," she gushed in a confessional, playfully gesturing as if his arms were wrapped around her. "He's so fine."

'Arranged marriage!'

Yearning for a fresh start and new energy after a challenging year, Khloe introduced Michele to her friends backstage at Dolce & Gabbana's spring/summer 2023 Milan Fashion Week show. She jokingly referred to the set-up as her "arranged marriage," leaving her pals La La Anthony, Natalie Halcro, and Olivia Pierson intrigued. Amid the budding connection, Khloe shared a delightful photo moment with Michele, where he affectionately kissed her forehead. Little did she know that the snapshot would circulate around the internet, leading to an amusing social media frenzy.

Astonished, Khloe exclaimed, "He posted it on his Insta story?! Shut up! I was like, 'How did this get everywhere?' I don't mind it, I like the narrative. It's better than the narrative I've been having, but I was dying. I didn't know how this came out!" As the internet buzzed with speculation about their relationship, Kim humorously noted, "The funniest part is all of the internet thinks they're together. I had no clue that people really knew who this guy was and are obsessed with him. Khloe probably wants to kill us thinking we fully plotted this. We couldn't have asked for this to go better. Like, truly."

'Tristan is not on the cards!'

However, despite the online speculation, Khloe's moment with Michele turned out to be fleeting. The actor's representative clarified that the photo was simply taken at the request of Dolce & Gabbana, and their interaction did not extend beyond that. Another source confirmed that Khloe had never met Michele before the event and had no plans to pursue a romantic relationship with him.

Khloe, who recently went through a public breakup with Tristan, the father of her children, remains focused on co-parenting while prioritizing her own happiness and personal boundaries. She has made it clear that a reconciliation with Tristan is not on the cards. Setting firm limits, she asserted, "I've gotten back with him after a cheating scandal, so I don't know if Tristan is under the impression, 'Oh wow, OK, let's just ride this out and eventually she'll get back with me.' I keep it very short and sweet and make sure he knows it's always about the kids because it's so easy to fall back into [habits]. I can't let those old habits easily come into my life. It's just not what I want."

Tags news