Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Done with malnourished singers and actors': Taylor Swift fans revel as singer rumored to be dating Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce

2023-09-13 14:58
Taylor Swift reportedly met Travis Kelce when the ‘Lover’ crooner was in New York City a few weeks ago
'Done with malnourished singers and actors': Taylor Swift fans revel as singer rumored to be dating Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Fans could not keep calm as Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is rumored to be “hanging out” with the music diva Taylor Swift.

A source reported to The Messenger that the pair met each other when the ‘Lover’ crooner was in New York City a few weeks ago.

The source told the news outlet, "Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," before adding, "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

Is Travis Kelce a Swiftie?

Travis Kelce has left no stone unturned to convey his appreciation of Taylor Swift. In July, he shared with his brother Jason Kelce during his ‘New Heights’ podcast that he tried unsuccessfully to pass his phone number to the multiple Grammy-winning singer ahead of one of her Eras Tour stops.

Similar to any other Swifty, Kelce also knows the allure of a charm bracelet in a Taylor Swift concert. The only difference is that he made his charm bracelet with his number and wished to slide it to the ‘Anti-Hero’ singer.

While he prepared his special gift and wished to gift it to her before Swift’s show at the Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, the 'All Too Well' singer did not indulge him then.

He told Jason, "I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her.”

Kelce continued, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

Taylor Swift’s dating history

Taylor Swift, who has an impressive dating history, was in a long-term relationship with British actor Joe Alwyn for six years before breaking up with him in April 2023.

In a statement to ET, a source close to the songstress said, "It was more of Taylor's decision to break up, but both of them realized that they weren't completely right for one another.”

“They had been together for such a long time and were spending so much time together, but their personalities were just too different. Joe is more introverted, shy, and quiet," added the source.

After her break up with Alwyn, Swift was reportedly dating Matty Healy for a short period before splitting up in June.

The songstress even recorded a song with the 1975 frontman. Initially, it was rumored that the song may not feature in her upcoming album which is scheduled to be released in October.

However, a source close to Swift told The Sun that she would probably include the track saying, “Taylor and Matty recorded the song when they were dating.”

They added, “They’re not even in contact anymore but there’s no hard feelings and Taylor will still release the tune.”

“Taylor was a big fan of The 1975 way before she and Matty hooked up,” said the source, before adding, “The band worked with her on her Midnights album but the songs they made never came out.”

They further added, “She has a few tracks with the band to choose from but she’ll release the tune they made while they were together.”

Of their doomed romance, the source commented, “It’s a shame things didn’t work out but they are both so busy and realized they’re not really compatible.”

'There’s going to be a song about Travis Kelce in about a year or so'

Swift's fans rejoiced when the news broke out that the 'Anti-Hero' singer was dating the sports star. Praising Kelce, one fan said, "This will be her first attractive boyfriend."

Another Swiftie wrote, "Thank god shes finally done with malnourished singers and actors."

Calling Kelce a "real man," another fan said, "Joe was very attractive also, i would say she's finally dating a like a real man."

One fan took to X and said, "It’s about time she gets into her athlete era! she deserves a real man."

"Oh that’s-, well it’s MUCH better than the previous rumored relationship. So let’s leave it at that. But we also know Travis is a Swiftie soooo," wrote another social media user.

One said skeptically, "I'm not sure if I believe it, but I'm always happy to see Taylor Swift linked to someone new!"

Another user mentioned Kelce missing the upcoming game of the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday, September 14, and said, "So that’s why he’s “injured” and couldn’t play on Thursday."

Another fan commented, "He seems like a fun guy so if it's true good for her."

"There’s going to be a song about Travis Kelce in about a year or so," one fan added.

Tags news epcelebs