Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle looks stunning in fishnet dress while partying with her girls in Ibiza: 'I don’t know if it’s gonna fit'

2023-05-23 14:28
Alix Earle possibly seems to be the new Queen of TikTok who must have come across your FYP with her 'Get Ready With Me' (GRWM) videos
Alix Earle looks stunning in fishnet dress while partying with her girls in Ibiza: 'I don’t know if it’s gonna fit'

TikTok sensation and the University of Miami alum is taking the internet by storm. Alix Earle possibly seems to be the new Queen of TikTok who must have come across your FYP with her 'Get Ready With Me' (GRWM) videos. Since she graduated on May 12, her schedule has been full with bidding goodbye to her friends, leaving her college residence, and embarking on a new journey to Ibiza.

She opens up about her 'Get Ready With Me' videos that include everything from her take on cystic acne to her anxiety to her messy house to her former relationship with MLB player Tyler Wade. This time it was about her GRWM while she is vacationing in Ibiza.

READ MORE

Alix Earle talks about breast implants and TikTok success on 'The Howard Stern Show’

Alix Earle celebrates college graduation with boyfriend Braxton Berrios in stunning white dress

A crystal rope fishnet dress

Influencer Alix Earle is vacationing in Europe for three weeks with ten of her closest friends as part of a post-graduation girls' trip. Earlier, when she claimed in her video that her suitcase was overweight and that she had to pay $140 for it, it was pretty sure that she was going to give her fans stunning looks. They started the trip off in Ibiza. "I'm gonna put on this dress that's like a huge necklace. I don't know if it's gonna fit," she said at the end of the makeup GRWM video on TikTok.

@alixearle This was a process .. but i think we like :heartbeat: #ibiza #grwm #getdressedwithme ♬ original sound - alix earle

Then, after revealing a stunning crystal rope fishnet dress by Joy Cioci, Alix humorously tried to put it on. A sparkling bralette top and high-waist bikini bottoms stood out from beneath the garment. She added a cream baguette bag and nude, heeled sandals to finish off her ensemble. She also made a hair knot. Alix tied her hair into a ponytail and accessorized it with dainty earrings, rings, and a bracelet.

'Our Goodbye tour'

In her GRWM video on TikTok, she said, "We're going out to dinner tonight, and then we're gonna have drinks and see where the night takes us," while applying liquid contour. She continued saying sadly, "So, the purpose for this trip, it's kind of like our goodbye tour, 'cuz after this everyone's like taking a flight to their own home destination, and everyone's like going separate ways, So we obviously have to go out with a bang here."

Tags news