Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tammy Slaton back on TikTok after her cryptic post following husband Caleb Willingham’s death

2023-07-10 11:54
Tammy Slaton's estranged husband, Caleb Willingham, died on June 30 after being married for less than a year
Tammy Slaton back on TikTok after her cryptic post following husband Caleb Willingham’s death

DIXON, KENTUCKY: '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton is currently mourning the death of her husband Caleb Willingham. The TLC viewers were left stunned after Caleb, 40, died on June 30. However, the reality star appeared to return back to her life as she shared a new video on her TikTok.

Meanwhile, as documented on the TLC show '1000-lb Sisters', Tammy and Caleb were both in the same clinic for weight loss rehab. Caleb reportedly gained 30 lbs since he and Tammy split and his health continued to get worse.

Tammy Slaton returns to TikTok

Tammy recently took to her TikTok and shared a new video. The reality star started her video by lipsyncing, "If you're not obsessed with me...you're not my type bitch." Tammy looked gorgeous in a causal green t-shirt. She also sported her glasses with fake eyelash filters. The reality star also donned rings on her fingers. The television personality tied her hair into a ponytail. Tammy's latest video got more than 28 thousand viewers with no comments.

@tammyslaton2020 ♬ original sound - Sandy

Tammy Salton shares cryptic post

Just before sharing a video on TikTok, Tammy posted a sentimental picture mourning her late husband Caleb's death on Instagram. Tammy's post was a simple text-based photo that read, "Even tho we don't talk every day." The post continued, "Just because you live far away. You're on my mind til each day's end." "I'm proud to say you are my friend," the post concluded. Tammy shared the post without any caption. However, the internet begged Tammy to "stay on track" amid her devastating loss.

Social media users quickly assumed Tammy could be dwelling on the loss and possibly falling off her path which led to her stunning weight loss. "I am so sorry about Caleb, I know you both loved each other very much," a fan wrote to Slaton. Another user commented, "Please stay strong and stay healthy. Continue to get better because Caleb would want to see you healthy and happy." Another user said, "Just be aware of always measuring your food so you don't fall off the bandwagon." Another person stated, "You got this. I'm so proud of you." Another supporter said, "Keep up the great work!" Another Instagram user added, "You will be okay with time - please don't get depressed and get back to bad food choices."

Tags news