Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet agrees with Fox News anchor Sean Hannity's claim of ‘next 9/11 being plotted inside US’

2023-11-02 15:56
Sean Hannity brutally mocked Joe Biden and took a jibe at VP Kamal Harris over her recent statement
Internet agrees with Fox News anchor Sean Hannity's claim of ‘next 9/11 being plotted inside US’

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On the episode of ‘Hannity’ that aired on Monday, October 30, the show's host Sean Hannity delivered a monologue, focusing on recent developments in the Middle East along with the growing threats faced by Americans, particularly on the southern border and its security.

Fox News host Hannity provided an analysis of the current global situation under the leadership of President Joe Biden.

He also highlighted instances where Biden has failed to fulfill his promises of uniting the nation, maintaining stability, and ensuring border security.

As Hannity shared his take on X (formerly Twitter) and slammed Biden brutally, the internet backed the Fox News anchor and agreed with his remarks against POTUS.

Sean Hannity slams Joe Biden, fears ‘9/11 is being plotted within the US’

Fox News anchor Sean Hannity took to X and wrote, “HANNITY: “Why are Iranians coming to our border? Why isn’t there any real vetting of people crossing that border? The next 9/11 is almost certainly being plotted and planned from within our country”.”

His tweet featured the link to an article from his official website titled, “HANNITY MONOLOGUE: 'Next 9/11 Certainly Being Plotted from Inside the US' [WATCH].”

He also posted another tweet and wrote, “The next Sept. 11 is certainly being plotted from inside the US.”

Hannity attached a video of his take called “Biden’s disaster of America” as he said, “In our country, a level of antisemitism, outright left-wing bigotry and hatred. It is on the rise in a way I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. And I doubt many of you thought you'd see in yours. And by the way, have you noticed the border is an utter disaster?”

He continued, “Under Joe Biden, over eight million illegal immigrants will cross into this country by the end of this year. Maybe as high as nine, maybe as high as 10 million. That is roughly the population of New York City. This is your State of the Union under Joe Biden, your president.”

“This includes, by the way, at our border, 659 people from Iran. Why are Iranians coming to our border? 538 from Syria, along with thousands of other special interest aliens from the Middle East,” Hannity said.

He then slammed Biden adding, “Why are they coming here? Who's paying for them to come here? Why isn't there any real vetting of the people crossing that border? Because I'll tell you right now, the next 9/11 is almost certainly being plotted and planned from inside our country. Thank you, Joe Biden.”

Hannity further said, “Now to the Democrats watching this program tonight. The ones that voted for Joe Biden. I ask you tonight, are you happy? Are we not better than this? Is this what you wanted? Is this what it looks like when, quote, the adults are back in charge?”

“Because in 2021, it was Joe Biden who promised to lower the temperature, unite the country. He said our borders were closed and secure. They have lied to us again and again and again. But after three years of nothing but weakness, lying, dishonesty, confusion from a guy, frankly, that can barely speak or walk,” Hannity mocked Biden.

He concluded adding, “The world is imploding and America is even more divided than ever. Weakness always invites this kind of chaos. But don't worry. Because, according to his brilliant Vice President, Joe Biden, is alive and running for reelection. He's actually alive. What a standard,” he said, mocking Kamala Harris.

Internet agrees with Sean Hannity’s take on the Southern border issue

After Sean Hannity brutally mocked Joe Biden and claimed that "9/11 is plotted inside the US," many X users agreed and backed the Fox News anchor.

One person said, “Agreed! Something is being planned.”

One more added, “I mean it’s most likely all set up amd done. Just waiting to be told. They have had a few years to do this. Now they are just bringing in armies. But our government doesn’t car AT ALL.”

Another said, “You could be right Sean...,” and one had a similar opinion, simply writing, “Agree 💯.”

A fifth person simply said, “It is truly frightening! We are not safe in our country anymore!” and another wrote, “TRUE TRUE TRUE and sad.”

One wrote, “Oh yes ...I believe so too. They have been working on it for a very long time. It will happen.”