Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Tori Spelling's RV life a 'stunt'? 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum shares pictures from her getaway with her children

2023-08-12 01:56
A source said Tori Spelling had a house manager, housekeeper, and chef at her disposal and left a mansion she was offered
Is Tori Spelling's RV life a 'stunt'? 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum shares pictures from her getaway with her children

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tori Spelling who is seemingly embracing the joy of spending her time with her five children despite the tumultuous housing situation shared pictures of her recent RV stay on Instagram on Thursday, August 10.

The 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum and her estranged husband Dean McDermott share five children Liam, 16, Stella, 15, Hattie, 11, Finn, 10, and six-year-old Beau.

Spelling is making 'priceless memories'

In the carousel of pictures shared on Instagram, the 50-year-old actress, and her children appeared happy during their getaway.

"As long as we have each other … #summer2023 #familytime #pricelessmemories #ontheroad #backtoschool," Spelling captioned the post.

One of the pictures showed her children Stella and Finn standing atop the RV, hands raised high, while another showed the actress cozily nestled with her youngest son.

Spelling's Instagram post comes in the wake of her housing turmoil which was first reported in July that due to an "extreme" mold infestation at her rental home in Los Angeles, she had to stay at a $100-per-night motel.

Is Tori Spelling's RV life a 'stunt'?

The reality star left the motel and transitioned to living in an RV on a campground. According to Page Six, 'Million Dollar Listing' realtor, Josh Flagg generously offered an opportunity to reside in a lavish Bel-Air mansion. However, after a six-day stay, she allegedly left the mansion and chose to move to the motel.

The insider then called her current living condition "bullshit" because "she had a house manager, housekeeper, and chef at her disposal, and then left [Flagg’s home]," and added, "No one heard from her. It feels like it’s all a stunt."

However, Spelling’s friend and Barstool Sports personality Joey Camasta countered these claims and suggested the actress might be trying to teach her children a lesson. "I think her saying no to Josh is just saying, ‘Thank you, I appreciate it, but I’m good,' " Camasta said.

" 'I’m gonna teach my kids this lesson of resilience and show them that Mommy was raised with the money, and it didn’t get me where it should be. I want to teach you kids that working hard and doing what it takes to take care of your family and stay together is ultimately what’s important' ", the friend added.

Dermott is 'mortified' by Spelling's living situation

McDermott who announced the separation from Spelling in June after 17 years of their marriage is "legit mortified" over his estranged wife's recent living situation.

"They do not understand why she would be doing this unless for sympathy. She has money," an insider previously told Daily Mail.