Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did RiceGum lie about Kick deal? xQc calls out 'stupid' YouTuber raising doubts over gambling claims, Internet labels him 'serial liar'

2023-07-07 15:29
xQc accused RiceGum of fabricating information about the kick deal, sparking a controversy between the two internet personalities
Did RiceGum lie about Kick deal? xQc calls out 'stupid' YouTuber raising doubts over gambling claims, Internet labels him 'serial liar'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: xQc is a prominent streamer on Kick, who has amassed millions of followers across various social media platforms. In one of his recent livestreams on Kick, he came across a video featuring RiceGum, where he expressed astonishment at RiceGum's claims regarding a kick deal that was supposedly offered to him. xQc accused RiceGum of fabricating information about the kick deal, sparking a controversy between the two internet personalities.

Bryan Quang Le, widely known as RiceGum, is an American YouTuber and rapper recognized for his diss tracks and online conflicts with fellow YouTube personalities. He commands a substantial following with over 10 million subscribers on his primary YouTube channel and 1.5 million on his RiceGumExtra channel. Read on to discover the unfolding drama between RiceGum and xQc.

‘You are the most stupidest person’

In the midst of his live stream, xQc stumbled upon RiceGum's video titled "Kick wanted RiceGum to gamble for max payout in contract." RiceGum disclosed details about the contract proposal he received from Kick, stating, "They wanted to gamble for like 30 days, So I don't know, whereas Rumble, they just want me to make content they can like you can."

Upon watching RiceGum's video, xQc was taken aback and became deeply infuriated. xQc claimed, “If your reaction to this is exposed, then you are the most stupidest person, i’ve ever heard in my life oh ‘f**god, hold s**t dude!” xQc disagreed with RiceGum’s take on Kick, and he further said, “Brother, I guarantee it, he’s the one who brought up gamble in his own thing. I guarantee it because if it was the main goal they probably would have brought it up with me.”

And then he continued, “It was probably him who brought it up like ‘Oh yeah this amount, what if I gamble this’ and they said ‘If you want to gamble then it’s this amount if they want to lump it together’ and then he’s probably got mad that the amount wasn’t enough. That’s just how it is! This is nothing new, holy f**k, stupid.”

'Wow big surprise the serial liar is lying'

After watching the livestream of xQc, fans started sharing their thoughts. One fan wrote, "Surely the site owned by Stake wouldn't incentivize using their site? Right guys? Right?" Another fan said, "It’s ricegum, he’s just baiting for drama and exposure 💀" The other fan wrote, "It’s ricegum, he’s just baiting for drama and exposure 💀" One YouTube user wrote, "He obviously meant 30 days in a year or something like that why is xQc so mad 😂 I don't get what he is "lying" about it's obvious that Kick incentivizes there streamers to gamble it is literally funded by Stake 💀💀" The fifth user said, "Wow big surprise the serial liar is lying."

Tags news