Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Mia Talerico now? 'Good Luck Charlie' toddler whose expression became a viral meme is now all grown up

2023-08-29 20:59
The popular meme with Mia Talerico's confused expression as the 2-year-old character Charlie came from a Season 2 episode called 'Meet The Parents'
Where is Mia Talerico now? 'Good Luck Charlie' toddler whose expression became a viral meme is now all grown up

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Child actress Mia Talerico, who starred as the main character in the Disney Channel show 'Good Luck Charlie' and whose funny and puzzled expression became a famous viral meme, has now started high school.

Talerico, 14, shared an adorable photo on Instagram holding a sign that reads "First Day 9th Grade," with the date "8 - 21 - 23."

In her Instagram caption, the teenager playfully mentioned, "Your yearly reminder that [you're] getting old, First day of high school!!!" acknowledging how quickly time has flown since her early TV days as a toddler.

Toddler from 'Good Luck Charlie' is now a teenager

Fans of the show reminisced about their own high school days and remarked on Talerico's significant growth from her toddler days on the show. One user commented under her photo on Instagram, saying, "She’s so big! Mia, you’re beautiful!"

"Damn we are getting old I remember watching you on tv when you was just a toddler," commented another, while a third added, "Weird watching a person who was a toddler when I was a young boy go into high school god I’m getting old and I hate it but have the best time u can in high school life’s sh*t after that."

"No STOP you did not just call me old like that… I still remember watching the finale of good luck Charlie," another agreed. And someone else added, "Girl... no way… I forget that other people grow up too."

Others chimed in with references to the show. One wrote, "Omg you’re turning into a beautiful young lady!! Have a great school year and most importantly good luck Charlie," while another quipped, "we have been preparing you for this moment your entire life bookie !! GOOD LUCKKKK !!"

A third wrote, "Better get those tapes now Good luck Charlie." "Good Luck Charlie.. I mean Mia. You were our childhood," wrote a fourth.

Mia Talerico's viral meme from 'Good Luck Charlie'

The viral meme featuring Mia Talerico's puzzled expression as the two-year-old character Charlie originated from an episode in Season Two titled 'Meet The Parents'.

The scene unfolds with Charlie drawing with her mother in the living room. However, when her father calls out for help from the backyard, her mother rushes off in a frenzy to check on him. In the process, she instructs her son, Gabe, to look after Charlie. However, Gabe doesn't appear, leaving Charlie alone.

In a closeup shot of Talerico's portrayal of Charlie, the young child's face displays a bewildered look, likely due to the sudden change in the situation and the unexpected absence of any adults.

Tags news