Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle seen enjoying pizza in TikTok video as she collaborates with Wawa, elated fans say 'you made it'

2023-09-28 16:21
Alix Earle's whimsical pizza-filled day celebration with Wawa, goes viral on TikTok
Alix Earle seen enjoying pizza in TikTok video as she collaborates with Wawa, elated fans say 'you made it'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alix Earle, the internet sensation, recently embarked on a pizza-filled journey with Wawa, capturing the hearts and appetites of her followers on TikTok.

This whimsical adventure took her to a 'Wawa' outlet, where she sampled their newest addition to the menu: Pizza. The video quickly gained traction, spreading joy and pizza cravings across the platform.

Alix Earle has been making a name for herself on TikTok, captivating audiences with her charismatic presence and entertaining content.

Whether it's through funny skits, engaging challenges, or heartwarming moments, Earle has amassed a devoted following eager to see what she'll do next.

Alix Earle, a rising internet personality, recently treated her followers to a mouthwatering and whimsical celebration of Pizza Day as she collaborates with Wawa.

Alix Earle and Wawa collab: A TikTok pizza extravaganza

@alixearle Wawa never disappoints. 🫶🏼🍕 Use code ALIX for $5 off when you order pizza and pay in the Wawa App. #wawahaspizza #ad ♬ Young Folks - Shindig Society

Alix Earle's latest TikTok video showcased her excitement as she ventured to a Wawa outlet to try their newly announced pizza offering.

With a beaming smile, she informed her followers, "Wawa just announced that they have pizza now, so obviously I wanted to go and try it in person."

While savoring her pizza, Alix Earle couldn't help but share her nostalgic connection to Wawa, saying, "This place is so nostalgic to me."

As a true ''Jersey girl,'' she emphasized her discerning taste when it comes to pizza, a culinary art deeply ingrained in the state's culture.

Alix Earle's pizza adventure reached its peak as she ordered a whopping 16-inch pepperoni pizza from Wawa.

With each bite, she couldn't contain her excitement, exclaiming, "This is insane. This pizza is so good."

Her genuine enthusiasm and love for the pizza were palpable, making it clear that she had discovered a newfound favorite.

'WAWA SPONSORSHIP?? U made it!!!'

One user wrote, "WAWA SPONSORSHIP?? U made it!!!" while the other user wrote, "I’ve never even seen a Wawa but why does that pizza look so good" to which Alix replied, "It was so good."

The third user wrote, "As a WAWA Employee, I fear Friday's pizza rush now."

The fourth user wrote, "A well-deserved collab"

The fifth user wrote, "Love the jacket ! Congratulations on this collaboration" to which Earle replied, "Full circle moment."

Tags news