Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The goat no question': Internet erupts in joy as Drake announces new EP 'Scary Hours 3' on social media

2023-11-17 05:16
The release of 'Scary Hours 3' EP comes just a day after Drake dropped the 'First Person Shooter' music video with J Cole
'The goat no question': Internet erupts in joy as Drake announces new EP 'Scary Hours 3' on social media

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Internet users are probably feeling over the moon after they learned that a new EP is apparently in Drake's plan. The Canadian rapper announced on Thursday, November 16, that he'll be releasing a surprise EP 'Scary Hours 3' at midnight.

The 'Rich Baby Daddy' singer disclosed the news of the follow-up to his 2021 'Scary Hours 2' EP with a post on Instagram featuring the caption "Scary Hours 3. Tonight at midnight."

He also posted a nearly two-minute video alongside the caption which was filmed at the Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, reports People.

Drake's voiceover in the video

“I feel no need to appease anybody. I feel so confident about the body of work I just dropped that I know I can go and disappear for whatever. Six months, a year, two years,” Drake says in a voiceover over a visual of a car from a distance driving through the streets of the rapper's Canadian hometown.

“Though I’m not into the lengthy, super-lengthy disappearances just for the sake of mystery,” he laughs as he heads into the empty arena before he's handed a glass of red wine by a valet.

“You know, ultimately it’s coming to me in a way that I haven’t experienced since [2015’s] If You’re Reading This [It’s Too Late] where it’s just kind of like I feel like I’m on drugs," he added.

He continued, "I feel like I’m in that mental state without doing anything. Who am I to fight it?” The 37-year-old then reveals that he penned the EP's songs in the last five days and he didn't have "one bar written" for his forthcoming EP when he released his most recent album 'For All the Dogs' last month.

“It’s not like I’m picking up from some unfinished s**t. You know, this is just happening on its own. And who am I to fight it?” Drake said.

Drake, at the end of the clip, with his wine glass, sits down in the orchestra seats to watch an orchestra perform as a white-gloved attendee showcases an invitation featuring the EP title and its executive producers which appear to include Kevin Durant and Noel Cadastre.

The release of the 'Scary Hours 3' EP comes just a day after the singer dropped the 'First Person Shooter' music video with J Cole. He announced earlier this week the new tour dates alongside Grammy winner and 'First Person Shooter' collaborator J Cole.

Internet users are ecstatic with Drake's announcement

Social media users also erupted in joy following Drake's announcement. One fan tweeted, "this is all we needed.. omg." Another wrote, "The goat no question", and one user opined, "Drake is ruling the year." "I woke up to get water & boom", tweeted one while another posted, "MY GOAT DROPPING BACK TO BACK."

Tags news