Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things': 'The Office' cast celebrates 10 years of series finale with throwback photos

2023-05-17 06:58
'Finales really get to me but this one just about did me in,' cast member Jennifer Garner wrote
'There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things': 'The Office' cast celebrates 10 years of series finale with throwback photos

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The celebrated sitcom ‘The Office’ is marking 10 years since its finale in 2013. The star cast remembered the time together and also posted throwback photographs on their social media. On Tuesday, May 16, Jenna Fischer, who played Pam Beesly on the hit show shared a behind-the-scenes photo from the final episode. "'The Office' series finale aired 10 years ago today. There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point? Final Pam talking head ❤️"

Cast member Angela Kinsey commented on her post with a couple of emojis. "😭❤️ Finales really get to me but this one just about did me in 😭," Jennifer Garner commented. The co-host of 'The Office' ladies podcast also shared a photo from the finale where she portrays Angela Martin’s character who is being married to Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) and carried by Phyllis Smith. She captioned, "Ten years ago today Phyllis carried Angela down the aisle to marry her love, Dwight. ❤️ #theofficefinale"

READ MORE

Jenna Fischer wears a towel to Jimmy Kimmel Live

Steve Carell can't kick THIS bad habit he learned from 'The Office' while filming other shows

'There's just a sense of joy'

Kevin Malone (Brian Baumgartner) also posted a message to mark the anniversary of the show which ran for nine seasons from 2005 to 2013. "10 years ago today 'The Office' series finale aired and we all said goodbye to Dunder Mifflin. (@soulstealer007 )" he wrote.

Steve Carell, during 'The Office' ladies podcast admitted that his send-off episode of the NBC series which was shot in 2011 was ‘very emotional.’ "It was time for other characters to step to the forefront and other storylines to be pursued. I think it was the right .... The timing was right, I think for everybody but simultaneously there's just a sense of joy for me that we had experienced all of this and we were getting... I was getting a chance to take a lap with everybody," reported People.

'It felt very rich to me'

Carrell played the role of Dunder Mifflin branch manager Michael Scott. "And the way those last two episodes were structured, it felt very rich to me to simultaneously be saying goodbye as Michael and us as friends in this moment of work together. But, yeah, it was a lot, it was a very emotional thing."