Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How to get free subscription to Paige Spiranac's OnlyPaige website?

2023-07-03 15:45
Subscribers will have access to behind-the-scene videos, exclusive content, and photos of Paige Spiranac that she does not post on social media

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac announced a free subscription to her OnlyPaige account much to fans' excitement. In January, Spiranac revealed her subscription-based website OnlyPaige, and the name is seemingly a play on OnlyFans.

At the time of the announcement, Spiranac took to her social media to tease fans about what they can expect to see on her platform. Her official website reads, “I have always wanted to give my fans a way to connect with me beyond social media. Now my dream has finally come true!” Subscribed fans will have access to behind-the-scene videos, exclusive content, and photos of Spiranac that she does not post on social media.

Also Read: 'Nothing is a coincidence': Lauren Jauregui slams Elon Musk for 'destroying Twitter ahead of elections'

Spiranac took to Twitter to ask her fans a question. She wrote, "How far do you think I hit this drive? Correct answer gets a free subscription to OnlyPaige." In a separate tweet, she said, "I reached out to the first 3 people to get it right in their DMs. 278 is the correct answer."

The former golfer often promotes her website on social media. On February 14, she posted a spectacular image of herself dressed in pink lingerie. She wrote, "Happy Valentine's Day. Click here to see my gift to you," which currently has over 1.1 million views and over 30,000 likes.

Also Read: Will Jake Paul host biggest women's boxing match? 'Problem child' has plans for Savannah Marshall after super-middleweight win

However, for everyone who lost the contest but still wants to view her content, OnlyPaige subscriptions cost $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. She added, "This subscription is an exciting and fun way to connect with me like never before, including everything from golf lessons and peeks into my daily life, to behind-the-scenes of special events and photo shoots." Her page says, "I'll be uploading fresh, new content several times a week, and I'll be doing live streams often!"

'I like the strut of confidence'

Also Read: Andrew Tate mocks Adin Ross over break up with ex-girlfriend Pami, fans say 'cast him in Hollywood movie'

While Spiranac announced the free giveaway, fans flocked to the comment section. One Twitter user wrote, "234 don’t want ur subscription." A second user wrote, "Miss Paige spiranac I wanna take a guess and say 95 yards." A third user said, "I don't care about the drive. I like the strut of confidence."

More from MEAWW

Who was Aaliyah Gonzales? Girl, 18, killed in mass shooting at Baltimore party had just graduated from high school

Colleen Ballinger accused of being racist on 'Haters Back Off' sets amid grooming allegations

Tags news epcelebs