Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Budden criticizes Kai Cenat while taking jibe at Drake's 'For All the Dogs' album: 'I don't give a f**k about you'

2023-10-08 17:59
Joe Budden took a jibe at Kai Cenat while trolling Drake's 'For All the Dogs' album
Joe Budden criticizes Kai Cenat while taking jibe at Drake's 'For All the Dogs' album: 'I don't give a f**k about you'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Retired rapper and podcaster Joe Budden took a jab at Kai Cenat and made a critical comment about Canadian rapper Drake's 'For All the Dogs' album during Joe Budden Podcast Episode 664.

Drake didn't take former rapper Joe Budden's criticism of his new album, 'For All the Dogs,' lightly. On October 7, the two engaged in an argument that began when Joe discussed Drake's record in the latest podcast episode.

Joe Budden’s critical statement

During the podcast, Budden remarked, “I don't give a f**k about you & Kai Cenat,” and continued, “Drake is rapping for the children; I had to look up how old this n**ga was when I finished listening to the album..."

He also said, "You're gonna be 37 years old. Get the fuck away from some of these younger n**gas, and stop fucking these 25-year-olds. Why are you still f***ing the 25-year-olds? You’re a 37-year-old billionaire.”

He said that J. Cole's career trajectory was similar to that of Drake, adding, “Cole used to rap about kid s**t...and then he started to grow up, and then the rapping sounded like adult rapping. I want to hear adult Drake rapping for adult people. That’s my issue with him today.”

Drake responds to criticism

Drake posted a long rebuttal to Joe Budden's remarks on social media, claiming that he had "failed in the music industry."

Drake said, “You left music behind to do what you are doing in this clip because this is what actually pays your bills."

He also stated, "You switched careers because the things that pop into your brain had you broke living cheque to cheque and the raps you write had 450 men showing up to your shows in dusty Enyce jeans to screw up their faces to Mood Muzik 29 and pretend you are the goat."

He continued by advising other artists not to let such ideas shape their perspective.

Tags news