Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mark Consuelos brutally mocks wife Kelly Ripa on-air for dyeing her gray hair 'every two weeks'

2023-05-09 17:48
Mark Consuelos said, 'But babe, you reverse it [gray hair] every two weeks in our bathroom,' in reference to Kelly Ripa reversing her gray hair
Mark Consuelos brutally mocks wife Kelly Ripa on-air for dyeing her gray hair 'every two weeks'

NEW YOR CITY, NEW YORK: 'Live with Kelly and Mark' hosts Kelly Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos appeared to be having some unpleasant moments during a Monday, May 8 'Live!' episode. Viewers of the show appeared to have been dragged into the unpleasant conversation between the couple without any warning.

Ripa, 52, started talking about premature aging with Consuelos, her 52-year-old co-host, and spouse, during the opening segment of the episode. She stated that recent research had demonstrated that gray hair could be turned back. The former 'All My Children' star acknowledged her premature hair graying before delving into the research. She explained the data she discovered, saying, "They [researchers in the study] were talking about earlier studies being able to stop the spread of gray hair in its tracks, but this is reversing actual gray hair," according to the Sun.

RELATED ARTICLES

Christine Earley: 'Live with Kelly and Mark' contestant tells Mark Consuelos to 'be nice' so she can win

‘It’s a real treat’: Kelly Ripa beams at the prospect of husband Mark Consuelos baring it all

'But babe, you reverse it every two weeks'

Ripa added, "Which I am very excited about." Before she could continue her thought, Consuelos intervened, saying that she had already discovered a solution to the problem of her gray hair. "But babe, you reverse it [gray hair] every two weeks in our bathroom," Consuelos said.

Ripa responded with a grin, admitting that she had dyed her gray hair, but that it had been "very time-consuming and cost-ineffective." All of their on-air interaction after that was received with awkward laughs from the audience.

'Ryan was more playful & funny'

Consuelos' new role as co-host has taken some time for both the viewers at home and the audience in the ABC studio to get used to. The fact that the show isn't living up to its name infuriated viewers and many people vented their frustrations on social media.

One fan wrote on Instagram, "Not the same without Ryan." Another questioned, "Why are these shows prerecorded???" A third fan wrote, "Why is LIVE not LIVE? You only work 3 days??? Unfair to viewers." One fan wrote, "I miss Ryan already."

Another fan reacting to Consuelos joining Ripa wrote, "Think she should have had a casting call. Mario Cantone, Jon Cryer or John Corbett would have been good hosts. Miss the food segments so far. I skip thru K & M, and go to the guest stars when I record. Ryan was more playful & funny."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs