Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Janine Tate: Andrew Tate once claimed to be unhappy with his sister’s 'low IQ' and feminist traits

2023-09-10 14:53
'I don’t feel I could live with my sister full-time in a same house,' Andrew Tate said about Janine Tate
Janine Tate: Andrew Tate once claimed to be unhappy with his sister’s 'low IQ' and feminist traits

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Janine Tate, a British-American lawyer, is the sister of controversial media figure Andrew Tate, who is known for his outspoken and unapologetic views.

She is the youngest Tate sibling, however, while Tristan Tate and Andrew appear to be inseparable, they hardly ever seem to speak to their sister, Janine. Previously, Andrew has claimed that they never really talk because of her political leanings and supposed "low IQ."

Andrew Tate shares a dicey bond with his sister Janine Tate

In a video that was uploaded on YouTube in 2022, Andrew Tate had a lot to say about his sister, Janine Tate, who is a lawyer by profession and seems to lead a tranquil existence away from his brothers' shadows.

The controversial influencer stated, "Now I have a sister. My sister and I, we don’t really talk because she goes to feminist rallies and believes [Donald] Trump’s a racist."

"I know, how can Andrew Tate have a low IQ sister? But it’s been proven that the first child (while pointing to himself) is always the smartest. She’s like the third. Who gives a f**k about the third of anything?" added Top G.

Unlike Andrew and Tristan, Janine likes to live a quiet life, and she's currently said to reside in Lexington, Kentucky. While most details about her remain private, it seems that the lawyer is married and has a son.

Andrew Tate believes he can never live with his sister Janine Tate

Not only this but yet again, Andrew Tate, who shares an unbreakable bond with younger brother Tristan Tate, said that he can't live with his sister under the same roof. He voiced his "realest" views on the Patrick Bet-David Podcast and attracted a lot of noise from it.

Back in 2022, he explained, "I wish her the absolute best, I have nothing bad to say about her. But the bond me and my brother have, I don’t wanna say this in any kind of negative way. I don’t feel I could live with my sister full-time in a same house."

"It would be weird, I don’t know why. I always thought there’s gonna be some degree of disconnect just because of the gender," continued the former kickboxer.

Tags news