Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fox & Friends' host Jillian Mele has a 'decent day' after returning to the golf course after months

2023-07-31 17:50
The TV personality has been busy setting up her own company, Jillian Mele Communications
'Fox & Friends' host Jillian Mele has a 'decent day' after returning to the golf course after months

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Talk show hosts are known for being people of many talents, beyond just hosting a particular segment of morning news. Co-host on 'Fox & Friends' Jillian Mele came through to prove just that with her latest Instagram post.

In the video posted by her, she shared a recent update on her golf games which she had taken a short break from. Mele stated in the post that she had been busy with other things as the reason behind her spending less time on her hobbies.

Golfing Queen Jillian Mele

The Instagram post showed Mele on golf grounds, with some clips put together of her shots from a recent play session. The video showed her sporting a white golf skirt and a blue printed sleeveless top which made her look even more stunning while taking some great shots.

Her post said, "You’ve been asking how my golf game is… While I haven’t played as much as I would like the last few months (busy starting a company) I got back out and had a decent day! Enjoy! (PS- I know they are not all great shots)." The company she is referring to here is Jillian Mele Communications that she set up recently.

"And for those who will ask! I don’t record other shots because it would hold up people behind us," she further added in the post, "We all tee off together, so it’s easy to record these and have fun with it."

All about Jillian Mele Communications

Mele set up Jilian Mele Communications in April 2023 and is the president of the company as well. It is a consulting company that provides services in the area of expertise of Mele, who recently also graduated with an MBA. The services include personal and company branding, coaching and training for interview and presentation skills, and professional presence and career development. As someone who has been in the industry for years and has been reporting news to millions of people in front of numerous cameras, it only makes sense that Mele would be good at her work and successfully train people to enhance their skills.

Tags news