Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Adin Ross and Charleston White? Kick streamer files police complaint against YouTuber

2023-08-13 21:47
The cordial relationship between Adin Ross and Charleston White seems to be broken beyond repair now
What happened between Adin Ross and Charleston White? Kick streamer files police complaint against YouTuber

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a polarizing streamer on Kick with an impressive following of over 600,000, is known for his collaborations with Charleston White. Their streams were characterized by fun-filled conversations.

However, things seemed to be beyond repair between the two as Ross posted some sharp messages for White. Ross mentioned phrases such as "you taught me to call the police" and "you taught me how to snitch" in the messages, revealing his intention to file a police complaint against White.

What happened between Adin Ross and Charleston White?

White made a number of alarming threats against Ross and his sister Naomi during an Instagram live video, including robbery and sexual assault. In response to White's threats, Ross called the cops on him.

Ross left comments on White's Instagram live session, and screenshots of the same were shared on the former's official Twitter page.

Ross' left two comments on White's video. One was, "You're the one who taught me to call the police," followed by another which stated, "You the one who taught me how to snitch."

Adin Ross' fans slam Charleston White

After reading Ross' response to White's vitriol, his loyal followers started sharing their perspectives on social media. One of his fans wrote, "Adin definitely scared lma." Another fan wrote, "This guy hella weird"

A third user penned, "Whyd he call the police? Was it because of the fight." A fourth user wrote, "Charleston is definitely out of pocket." A fifth user wrote, "Good that unc supports grape he shouldn't be outside."

Tags news