Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Rihanna's baby a boy or a girl? Internet left confused after conflicting reports emerge

2023-08-22 13:59
Several sources revealed that Rihanna's second baby was born on August 3 in Los Angeles and that their name starts with the letter 'R'
Is Rihanna's baby a boy or a girl? Internet left confused after conflicting reports emerge

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rihanna and A$AP Rocky have reportedly welcomed their second child. The 'Stay' singer gave birth to a baby girl, according to Media Take Out's August 9 coverage.

Despite no official confirmation from the couple, questions regarding their supposed daughter flooded Rihanna's social media.

On the other hand, as per TMZ, Rihanna gave birth to a baby boy on August 3 in Los Angeles, leading to confusion among her fans.

What is the name of Rihanna's baby?

Although the name of Rihanna's newborn is yet to be revealed, reports say that it starts with the letter "R."

Rihanna and A$AP Rocky welcomed their first child together on May 13, 2022, naming their son RZA Athelston Mayers as a tribute to the renowned leader of the Wu-Tang Clan, Robert Fitzgerald Diggs.

Only the official confirmation from the couple will let their followers know whether they chose another famous artist's name for their second child.

Less than a year after the birth of their first child, Rihanna announced her second pregnancy in February 2023, right during her Super Bowl halftime show.

Internet confused over the gender of Rihanna's baby

Conflicting information regarding the gender of Rihanna's second child has left the Internet confused.

One user wrote on X (previously Twitter), "I thought it was a girl," while another added, "they told me it was a girl." "right someone lied several times," stated a fan.

Another follower expressed skepticism, stating they would prefer to wait for official confirmation before believing the reports, writing, "So who reported she gave birth like two weeks ago??? ill just wait until she announces."

"whoever lied and said it was a girl, trust you will be dealt with," quipped one, as a follower humorously remarked, "It was supposed to be SZA," alluding to the name of Rihanna's first son, RZA.

Rihanna regards motherhood as 'legendary'

Talking to British Vogue in March, Rihanna explained that being a mother was nothing less than "legendary." "Oh, my God, it’s legendary. It’s everything. You really don’t remember life before, that’s the craziest thing ever," expressed the 'Diamond' singer.

She continued, "You literally try to remember it – and there are photos of my life before – but the feeling, the desires, the things that you enjoy, everything, you just don’t identify with it because you don’t even allow yourself mentally to get that far, because…it doesn’t matter."