Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat: Twitch King shares thoughts on why he is not into dating

2023-05-20 12:55
In 2022, Kai Cenat burst onto the Twitch world, outdoing competitors like xQc in terms of subscribers
Kai Cenat: Twitch King shares thoughts on why he is not into dating

After becoming one of the most well-known online entertainers on Twitch, Kai Cenat stated why he isn't dating anyone. In 2022, he burst onto the Twitch world, outdoing competitors like xQc to become the creator with the most subscribers across all languages.

With more than 3.6 million followers on the network, Cenat’s fame as a Twitch streamer has propelled him to online prominence and even brought him into contact with well-known figures like musicians Blueface and SZA.

RELATED ARTICLES

Tears of the Kingdom: Where to find 4 Great Fairy Fountain locations?

Why is June 6, 2023, a big day for horror genre fans?

Why is Kai Cenat not into dating?

On a recent edition of the FULL SEND Podcast, Cenat discussed his dating life—or rather, lack thereof—and said why a romantic relationship wouldn't work with his busy streaming schedule.

He said, “I haven’t been in a relationship in like, three years. That sh*t is dedication.”

He further explained, “Bro, when you’re in a relationship, it’s not about you no more. It’s about you and that other person. You think a girl will want to be with me if I’m streaming f****ng ten, eleven hours a day?”

Although Kai has a hectic schedule, it doesn't seem to be keeping him from meeting his crush, SZA. After releasing her new album, 'SOS', in December, the musician made a notable Instagram story sharing one of his Twitch footage.

She even pondered making an appearance on his stream, something Cenat made it plain he'd love to see take place if she decides to follow through.

Past relationships

Although the internet celebrity is quite private about his personal life and relationship status, he attracted a lot of interest in January 2021 after posting a video wherein he introduced his new girlfriend Skylar Marie, Legit.ng reported. There is no information available on what happened to the duo or when they parted ways.