Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'JRE' host Joe Rogan once shared post-divorce contingency plans: 'I’ve seen guys get HIT'

2023-09-02 18:51
Joe Rogan and comedians Matt McCusker and Shane Gillis discussed divorce comparing it to a 'miserable endeavor'
'JRE' host Joe Rogan once shared post-divorce contingency plans: 'I’ve seen guys get HIT'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan once invited stand-up comedians Matt McCusker and Shane Gillis on an episode of his podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience'.

The three of them discussed 'divorce'. Whereas Joe Rogan revealed his plans after divorce with his wife Jessica Ditzel, though the couple is not planning to split.

Joe Rogan, a fellow stand-up comic, discussed variety of topics with his guests. They discussed how they have been good friends for a very long time during the show.

Shane Gillis said that he gave a speech and served as the best man at Matt McCusker's wedding.

What will Joe Rogan do after his divorce?

Shane Gillis brought up the statistic that although many individuals marry, approximately half of them divorce. He asked about Matt McCusker's second wedding.

The discussion covered marriage and relationships in depth, offering a humorous and interesting perspective.

On JRE episode #1926, Rogan told his guests about his post-divorce strategy. McCusker called divorce a "miserable endeavor" and claimed that it is still unpleasant even if there is no financial loss.

That's when Gillis and McCusker met, he added. He remarked that it had been good to support McCusker during his divorce.

Rogan remarked, “Bro if my wife ever leaves, I’m buying a ranch and inviting everybody to live there … I’ll buy a giant chunk of land and I’ll build everybody a house.”

Then McCusker said that he had left his spouse and moved into a home with five comedians. He claimed to have spent two years sleeping on an air mattress, returning the used one to Walmart each time it deflated to replace it.

Joe Rogan discussed Matt McCusker's divorce experience

Rogan continued by asking McCusker about his divorce-related experiences. McCusker claimed that while being childless was not simple, it was also a relief.

Then Joe Rogan questioned whether McCusker had to endure "financial bulls**t."

“I have watched some people get drained. Watched like rich dudes get drained and you see them go from not having to worry about anything to like, oh s**t. Like how am I going to cover my bills,” Rogan stated.

“I’ve seen that. I’ve seen those multiple times, man. I’ve seen guys get ‘HIT’ in divorce, ‘HIT’.

Just like Leon Edwards in the head. Boom, get stiffened up,” he added further. McCusker retorted that he was broke. After that, the UFC announcer immediately compared going through a divorce to getting a head kick from Leon Edwards.