Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has Adin Ross banned Charleston White from Kick? Understanding feud between pro streamer and YouTuber

2023-08-15 17:45
Adin Ross, a prominent figure in the streaming world, has banned fellow YouTuber Charleston White from the Kick platform following a controversy
Has Adin Ross banned Charleston White from Kick? Understanding feud between pro streamer and YouTuber

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a notable figure in the Kick streaming realm, has cemented his position as the platform's pioneer with an impressive following exceeding 600k.

Recently, his name has graced headlines due to a collaborative venture with fellow YouTuber Charleston White, as the two embarked on an enjoyable exploration of various locales.

However, the narrative took an unforeseen twist when a controversy unfolded as White shared offensive remarks directed at Adin Ross and his sister, Naomi Ross.

In response to White's derogatory comments, Adin Ross took the decision to remove White from the streaming platform, a move that garnered attention.

In a recent live stream, Adin Ross shared his personal perspective on the unfolding drama sparked by Charleston White's actions. During this stream, Ross also divulged astonishing news to his devoted fan community.

With curiosity mounting about the dynamics between Ross and Charleston, delve into the details to gain deeper insights into the developments between the professional streamer and the YouTuber.

Has Adin Ross banned Charleston White from Kick?

In the midst of a live stream, Ross addressed the unfolding controversy involving his fellow YouTuber, White. Reflecting on their interaction, Ross initially embarked on a process of self-questioning, attempting to navigate a path that could lead to understanding White's perspective.

However, as he delved deeper into White's claims, particularly those aimed at his sister, a palpable sense of frustration emerged.

Driven by this frustration, Ross made a resolute decision to impose a ban on White from the Kick platform.

He concluded his statements by unequivocally condemning White's actions and affirming that White's presence would not be tolerated on the Kick platform any longer.

Ross asserted, “All right. Well, I was down to, you know, talk to him and, and find out a way for him to, you know what I'm saying, come on and talk to me and stuff and explain his side. But I mean, when you talk about raping my sister and hailing Hitler and shit, I mean, at this point I'm gonna just say, bro, you're, you're banned from kick now, you can't come over on kick side and that's just how it is.”

It's important to highlight that an official ban notice from Kick directed towards YouTuber Charleston White has yet to be received. Stay tuned for additional updates as this ongoing drama continues to unfold.

Adin Ross’ fans praise him

After watching the live stream clip of Adin Ross, announcing the ban to Charleston White, fans took to Twitter to share their perspectives. One fan said, "This is great good job Adin , this is why he is the goat .."

Another fan wrote, "Bro thinks he runs kick 💀" A third fan said, "Omg no he’s banned wow." A fourth user said, "He ain’t wanna join kick in the first place bro thinks everyone wanna join kick 💀💀💀💀"

A fifth user wrote, "Yeah Unc took it way too far with the sister talk."

Feud between Adin Ross and Charleston White

In the beginning, Ross and White shared enjoyable moments, embarking on joint explorations and engaging in conversations. Their interaction took root when Ross inquired about the hip-hop duo Island Boys, leading to an escalation in their communication.

However, the trajectory took a jarring shift when White took to Instagram Live, during which he made derogatory comments targeting Ross and even issued threats of sexual assault against Ross's sister, Naomi Ross.

This live stream sent shockwaves through various social media platforms, triggering swift responses. In response, Ross promptly engaged in the live stream's comments, alluding to the possibility of involving law enforcement and filing a complaint against White.

This exchange set the stage for the ensuing feud between the two online personalities. Subsequent to Ross's formal complaint, he took a decisive step to distance himself from White by publicly announcing a ban for White on Kick.

However, clarity is yet to emerge regarding White's status on the platform. The situation remains fluid, and further updates are eagerly anticipated.

Tags news