Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Aaron Blake? 'Surviving Paradise' contestant is pals with 'Too Hot To Handle' alum Courtney Randolph

2023-10-20 14:18
'Surviving Paradise' star Aaron Blake attended 'Too Hot To Handle' alum Courtney Randolph's 'watch party'
Who is Aaron Blake? 'Surviving Paradise' contestant is pals with 'Too Hot To Handle' alum Courtney Randolph

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Netflix's 'Surviving Paradise' star Aaron Blake works as a consultant at Microsoft and is all set to make his television debut. However, he already has some famous friends.

Aaron knows 'Too Hot To Handle' alum Courtney Randolph and seems to be friends with her. Courtney shared a photo with Aaron on her Instagram as he attended a Netflix show watch party, "We are Family ❤️."

According to Aaron's LinkedIn, he has completed a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Clark Atlanta University. He studied Master of Business Administration and Management from Prairie View A&M University.

Aaron had the Highest (Male) GPA of the graduating class. After completing his MBA, he noted on his social media, "The best part was definitely seeing my parents so happy. Made all of the finals worth it."

He started his professional career as an IT Business Analyst/Mobility Intern from NCR Corporation. He also did an internship as a Programmer Analyst Intern at Boeing.

'Surviving Paradise' star Aaron Blake has competed in Spartan Trifecta

Besides being a good student, he is also a sports and fitness enthusiast. In 2019, Aaron competed in Spartan Trifecta which included completing the Spartan Sprint (3-5mi), Super (8+mi) and Beast (13+mi).

He shared his goals on his social media and noted, "This week I can finally say that I’ve accomplished this as I’ve recently completed the Beast without having failed one obstacle!"

He added, "For a while now I’ve put off this challenge with various excuses but this year I decided to be a bit more goal-oriented. With that in mind, next year’s goal is start competing in these races. Here’s to consistent improvement!"

Aaron Blake teases his 'Surviving Paradise' appearance

Aaron Blake appears quite excited about competing in Netflix's 'Surviving Paradise'. He has teased his Netflix debut with multiple social media posts.

He took to Instagram and announced that he would compete in 'Surviving Paradise' with a thrilling teaser. He noted in the caption, "It’s been a long time coming but we’re finally here!"

Aaron added, "Excited to announce that I’m going to be on Surviving Paradise exclusively on @Netflix, premiering October 20! We laughed, we cried but above all else we (barely) survived. 😂🏝️🇬🇷💫."

Catch new episodes of 'Surviving Paradise' on Friday, October 20 on Netflix.