Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet trolls Andrew Tate for 'materialism' as ‘Top G’ reveals 'best thing' about being rich

2023-11-15 13:25
Andrew Tate claimed he loves 'taking care' of his loved ones with his money
Internet trolls Andrew Tate for 'materialism' as ‘Top G’ reveals 'best thing' about being rich

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a self-proclaimed provocative influencer, is once again embroiled in another controversy. The 36-year-old former pro kickboxer has had more than his fair share of controversies due to his controversial opinions and his fearless expression.

Just a day after he claimed "England needs Islam" in a tweet, he once again took to X (previously known as Twitter) to proclaim how being rich helps him spoil someone he loves. His tweet received backlash as people called him out for being "materialistic."

Andrew Tate claims he likes 'taking care' of people

On November 14, Andrew Tate took to X to describe what he believes is "the best thing" about being rich. This came months after the influencer got trolled for claiming his net worth is $500 million.

The former kickboxer, who is currently undergoing trial over accusations of human trafficking in Romania, wrote, “I love taking care of people. Anyone I love is spoilt absolutely and completely. Diamond watches, cars, 5 star hotels and private jets.”

The former kickboxer turned influencer added, “None of this makes me happy. But making them happy makes me happy.” “It’s absolutely the best thing about being rich,” he concluded.

Internet trolls Andrew Tate for his 'materialism'

Within a few hours of being posted, the tweet had more than 600K views and several comments slamming him for the remarks. One user wrote, “It's sad when you can only make your loved ones happy with your money.”

Another user wrote, “Didn't realize worldy possessions equaled love. I think you're doing your religion wrong.”

A third user went on a rant, slamming the influencer, asking, “Does it not get old after a while? All the materialistic bulls**t?”

The person continued, “I can tell you what I want on one hand: My gf and future wife, Some kids, Land (maybe a little farm) and a homestead safe from government and defensible. Self Sufficiency (power, water), Internet, And outdoor gym... Maybe some more guns. A dog.”

Another person further claimed, "That isn’t taking care of people," asking, "Why does this guy seem to think walking around with an erection and a fist full of hundreds screaming like Howard Dean makes you a man?"

Tags news