Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ γ€Š Yeyep β€’ Com 》

Adin Ross blasts Andrew Tate's savage roast aimed at him and Kai Cenat: 'You f**ing bald b**ch'

2023-06-17 20:51
In a fit of rage, Ross questions what is wrong with Tate, emphasizing his disbelief and demanding an explanation
Adin Ross blasts Andrew Tate's savage roast aimed at him and Kai Cenat: 'You f**ing bald b**ch'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, known for his immense popularity as a leading Kick streamer, has often boasted about his friendship with the controversial figure in the streaming world, Andrew Tate. However, their supposed comradeship was put to the test when Ross found himself caught off guard by Tate's cunningly crafted, yet scathing remarks directed at both Ross and his companion, Kai Cenat.

Ross, no stranger to heated confrontations and unfiltered outbursts, was left seething with anger in response to Tate's calculated jabs. Known for his tendency to openly lash out at fellow streamers without much regard for the consequences, Ross now faced the daunting task of formulating a fitting response to this unexpected verbal assault. The brewing tension between these influential figures has sparked intense speculation within the streaming community, leaving viewers eagerly anticipating Ross's retaliation and wondering if this feud will escalate further in the days to come.

'You f**king bald b**tch'

In a viral Twitter video shared by user @domainsdomain captioned, "Adin Ross reacts to Andrew Tate dissing him and Kai Cenat 😭😭", the intense interaction between Ross and Tate unfolds before fans' eyes. Engrossed in the conversation, Ross attentively listens as Tate begins to express his opinions about influencers in his recent podcast. When Tate remarks on influencers who dance around and make stupid jokes to engage their audience, Ross quickly interjects, clarifying that it was Kai Cenat, who participates in such activities, not himself.

However, the tension mounts as Tate proceeds to criticize influencers who adopt the way of pretending to be gay women or wearing unnecessary costumes, prompting Ross to lose his composure and unleash a heated response, labeling Tate as a "f**ing bald b**ch." In a fit of rage, Ross questions what is wrong with Tate, emphasizing his disbelief and demanding an explanation. Fueling the escalating confrontation, Ross even threatens to travel to Romania, Tate's home country, intending to physically confront him, vowing to "smack the s**t" out of him.

Tate says, "I don't even watch this crap when I see little clips of it on Twitter I sit and say who's watching this. This is not even teaching anybody anything. You know we're the only influences on the planet who don't have to dance around like children or make stupid jokes."

To this Ross says, "Well that was Kai. That was Kai, I don't dance."

Further, Tate says, "Or pretend to be gay women-," cutting off Tate midsentence Ross says, "Okay that's me dude. Andrew, what the f**k I do bro? You f**king bald b**tch." After Tate says, "Or do dumb s**t,m put on a costume, " Ross loses his cool and says, "He's talking about my fake t**s. Yo, I'm not gonna lie bro. What the f**k bro? Who the f**k is you think I am bro?? Bro, I'm gonna go to Romania and smack the s**t out of him bro, what the f**k!"

'Adin runs with gangsters disciple'

This explosive encounter captured in the Twitter video has sparked a frenzy of reactions online, with viewers captivated by the rapid escalation of emotions and heated exchanges between the two influential figures. One user wrote, "I can’t even put into words how cringe adin ross is." Another user wrote, "adin runs with gangsters disciple?? LOL." One user stated, "Adin Ross after he tries to slap Andrew Tate."

Tags news