Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Lindsay Lohan name her baby? Star welcomes first baby with husband Bader Shammas in Dubai, says the family is 'over the moon'

2023-07-18 04:46
Lindsay Lohan announced her pregnancy in March with a cute photo of a 'coming soon' onesie on Instagram
What did Lindsay Lohan name her baby? Star welcomes first baby with husband Bader Shammas in Dubai, says the family is 'over the moon'

DUBAI, UAE: Lindsay Lohan is a mom! The actress has welcomed her first baby with her husband Bader Shammas. She reportedly gave birth on Monday and some of the members of her family will be soon on their way to Dubai.

Lohan announced her pregnancy in March with a cute photo of a “coming soon” onesie on Instagram. She wrote, “We are blessed and excited.” Her friends and co-stars congratulated her on the wonderful news, including Amanda Seyfried and Paris Hilton.

What did Lindsay Lohan name her baby?

The baby boy is named Luai. The name means “shield or protector” in Arabic, reflecting the couple’s heritage and culture. Since her announcement the actress has been beaming with excitement and told TMZ recently, "We are very excited for our new family member to arrive and we are looking forward to this next chapter of our lives!"

'Mean Girls' star and Shammas got engaged in November 2020

The 'Mean Girls' star and Shammas got engaged in November 2020 and secretly married in April 2022. They live in Dubai where the baby was born. Lohan told Interview magazine that she wanted to have kids and that Dubai was a safe and detached place for her family. “It’s so safe there, and the schools are great. It’s so detached from everything that I’m used to. … It’s nice to have a separate world that’s my own.”

'The family is over the moon'

Lohan, who rose to fame with movies like 'The Parent Trap' and 'Freaky Friday', has had a turbulent past with substance abuse and legal troubles. She has since turned her life around and focused on her career and personal growth. She also starred in a Netflix Christmas movie and launched a beauty brand. Lohan’s representative told Page Six that "the family is over the moon in love” with their new addition. The representative added the baby is "beautiful" and healthy" as per Billboard. The ‘Rumors’ singer shared some adorable photos of her nursery recently, showing her growing belly on Instagram. In the photos, the singer looked radiant in a white knit dress that hugged her curves. “So excited to show you my nursery & the collection I designed with @nestigbaby! Everything is inspired by the beach and is so peaceful and playful 😊,” she captioned her post.

Tags news