Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Maya Benberry's 'warning' to Taylor Swift about ex Travis Kelce splits Internet

2023-09-27 15:50
Maya Benberry previously accused ex Travis Kelce of cheating during their brief relationship in 2016
Maya Benberry's 'warning' to Taylor Swift about ex Travis Kelce splits Internet

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Maya Benberry, Travis Kelce's ex-girlfriend, has issued a strong warning to Taylor Swift as her new romance with the NFL star blossoms.

This comes after Benberry accused Kelce of allegedly cheating during their brief relationship. Benberry, 31, reportedly dated the Kansas City Chiefs tight end for several months back in 2016.

However, their relationship did not last long, and Benberry later made allegations against the Super Bowl champion, claiming he was unfaithful when he began dating sports broadcaster Kayla Nicole.

Maya Benberry advises Taylor Swift to be 'smart' amid Travis Kelce romance rumors

Benberry issued a pointed warning regarding her ex's high-profile relationship with superstar singer Swift in a recent interview.

"Taylor seems like such a fun girl with a beautiful spirit so I wish her the best of luck but I wouldn’t be a girls' girl if I didn’t advise her to be smart!" Benberry told the Daily Mail.

She added, "I’m sure by now she has mastered the ability to see who is really there for her - and who is just using her."

She continued, "I can only hope that she comes out [as] the teacher in this situation and not the student."

Benberry, who is also a life coach, emphasized that her advice comes from her knowledge of "the man that I knew him to be when we dated."

She continued, "Only time will tell, but as the saying goes, once a cheater, always a cheater."

Maya Benberry's warning to Taylor Swift leaves Internet divided

Benberry's warning has divided the internet, with some agreeing and others coming to Kelce's defense and labeling Benberry as "jealous".

One user wrote on X, "She’s just jealous now lol," while another agreed, saying, "She’s jealous because its Taylor." One fan asked, "Is he really a cheater or does she want her 5 minutes of fame (genuine question)."

"If she'd really care, she'd give her a private call and not try to publicly humiliate them both," stated another.

A fifth wrote, "Oooohhhh...there it is. Now suddenly he's going to be 'problematic'. Let's drum up more listeners for the podcast! There was no way he was getting in or out of this unscathed. Considering he's one of CAA's newest clients I think he can handle the drama with a smile on his face."

Meanwhile, others appreciated Benberry for being a "girl's girl," acknowledging her concern for Swift. "I love a girlie looking out for other girls," one wrote. Another added, "She was nice doing this."

A third added, "I fear she might be right but also Taylor is smart," but a fourth countered, saying, "I don't think she is when it comes to men."

Tags news