Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Internet's biggest It Girl' Alix Earle joins Alex Cooper to open Season 4 of 'Call her Daddy': 'It's only getting bigger and better'

2023-09-19 19:28
Alix Earle said, 'I feel like this podcast is going to be a way for me to produce a show of my own'
'Internet's biggest It Girl' Alix Earle joins Alex Cooper to open Season 4 of 'Call her Daddy': 'It's only getting bigger and better'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The eagerly awaited Season 4 of the widely-loved 'Call Her Daddy' podcast promises an exciting twist as it welcomes TikTok sensation Alix Earle to join host Alex Cooper.

Fans can mark their calendars for the much-anticipated episode set to debut on Wednesday, September 20, 2023.

Listeners can anticipate a candid and unfiltered conversation between these two prominent figures. Dive in for a sneak peek into the upcoming podcast episode showcasing Alix Earle, a personality celebrated as the 'Internet's ultimate It Girl' by none other than Alex Cooper herself.

Alex Cooper expresses excitement for ‘Call her Daddy’

Alex Cooper has voiced her immense anticipation for the upcoming season of 'Call Her Daddy,' even going so far as to unveil the guest star who will kickstart the season.

Additionally, she has shared her infectious enthusiasm for the future episodes she has in store for the dedicated Daddy gang.

"I’m so happy to be back with a new season of Call Her Daddy. The show is known for having its pulse on what’s relevant and consistently being in the zeitgeist, so who better to kick off season 4 with than the internet’s biggest 'It Girl,' Alix Earle," Alex Cooper said.

Further Cooper added, "I can’t wait for the Daddy Gang to see what I have planned for them this season, it’s only getting bigger and better," as per Etonline.

Alix Earle addresses rumors about ‘reality shows’

In an exclusive interview with WSJ Style, Earle delved into her vision for the upcoming podcast 'Hot Mess,' providing a tantalizing glimpse of what her audience can anticipate in this thrilling new endeavor.

"I hope the show will be like I am talking to a friend or I am on FaceTime with a friend. A lot of people have said to me that they think I should do a reality TV show or they want to see more of my life. I feel like this podcast is going to be a way for me to produce a show of my own." Alix Earle added, as per Just Jared.

What sets 'Hot Mess' apart from conventional interview-style podcasts is Earle's intentional decision to anchor the show around her own personal life, as opposed to the typical format of conducting guest interviews.

She explained, "I’m not really going to be interviewing people. I just want it to be more about my life, what I’m doing. On TikTok, I only have three minutes, so I don’t really get to fully explain what I’m doing, where I’m going, or what’s really going on in my personal life. I’m gonna have my friends and my family [on the show]."

When addressing the speculations surrounding a potential Kardashian-style reality show featuring her family, Earle hinted at forthcoming projects but underscored her current commitment to her podcast.

"The only thing I am coming out with right now is the podcast. In the future, down the line, there will be something, but for right now, it’s just the podcast," she concluded.

Tags news