Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse are thrilled beyond words and 'very serious' about becoming parents

2023-11-30 04:53
'They know their lives will change, and they are excited,' an insider revealed referring to Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse
Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse are thrilled beyond words and 'very serious' about becoming parents

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse are over the moon as they are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first child together.

Speaking to People, a source close to the couple said the 46-year-old actor is "smart and keeps his life low-key and out of the spotlight as much as possible."

Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse are 'thrilled beyond words'

A week after the couple shared the news of Waterhouse's pregnancy, the source said, Pattinson "and Suki are very serious and have been. A baby coming is an absolute joy for them."

"They are thrilled beyond words," the insider continued, adding "They are ready for a child, and looking forward to becoming parents."

"Even though they are both professionals who work a great deal, this is something they want."

"They know their lives will change, and they are excited," the source added. Waterhouse who is a model and a singer took to Instagram on November 21 to share pictures from her concert at the Corona Capital Festival in Mexico which also featured an image of her baby bump.

"Thank you for such a beautiful time in Mexico! ❤️," the 31-year-old wrote in the caption of the post which featured her with a baby bump and smiling as she clicked a selfie in the mirror.

Waterhouse wore a purple top layered over a green shirt and glittery flare pants in the picture.

Inside Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse's relationship

'The Batman' actor and Waterhouse have been in a relationship for more than five years.

The couple were first romantically linked in July 2018 when they were spotted together in London and a source told People that they were "dating."

The duo's relationship reportedly became serious in 2020 when Pattinson and Waterhouse quarantined together in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.

"Rob and Suki have discussed getting engaged but are in no rush. Suki is not pressuring him and they are both very committed to each other," sources reportedly stated at the time.

In February 2023, Waterhouse spoke about her long-term relationship with the 'Twilight' actor during an interview with The Sunday Times. "I'm shocked that I'm so happy with someone for nearly five years," the singer said.

She further revealed that the pair never go more than two months without being able to see each other. "I had two days off the other day, and it was like, no question I'm going back to see him," she added.

Tags news