Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King shares video of Oprah Winfrey busting out some moves with Tina Knowles at Beyonce's Renaissance concert

2023-08-01 12:28
Oprah Winfrey was sporting a double denim look with a jacket and a pair of jeans over a t-shirt as she put her hands up in the air while Beyonce performed 'Break My Soul'
'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King shares video of Oprah Winfrey busting out some moves with Tina Knowles at Beyonce's Renaissance concert

EAST RUTHERFORD, NEW JERSEY: The Renaissance World Tour has taken over the country in the past few months with Beyonce's iconic and much-awaited performances. Queen B recently landed in East Rutherford to hold the concert at the MetLife Stadium for two days.

Among many other celebrities who are the biggest fans of the singer, 'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King and Oprah Winfrey were also seen having a great time at Beyonce's concert. Tagging along with the duo was the mother of Queen B herself who had joined in on the fun night.

Gayle King shows Oprah Winfrey dancing to Beyonce

The 'CBS Mornings' host shared a video compilation from Beyonce's concert. The video showed Winfrey breaking into some dance moves to the upbeat songs. Winfrey was sporting a double denim look with a jacket and a pair of jeans over a t-shirt as she put her hands up in the air while the singer performed 'Break My Soul'.

"Some things are worth staying up on a school night and it starts with B...BEYONCÉ!" King said in the caption of the Instagram post. "I see @oprah got over her concern about standing on her feet for 3 hours at a concert...sister girl never sat down! definitely going again, my jaw is still on the floor!" she added. Later, on the talk show, King also went on to say that she "didn't remember the last time Oprah went to a concert." She also shared that she got to meet Beyonce before the show and asked her about how she dealt with her work life and the equally demanding personal life. To which, she responded to King, "I’m a mom and then, I come and do the show and then I go back home, and I’m still a mom.”

Beyonce's mama joins Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King

The video also revealed that Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles-Larson had joined Winfrey and King during the concert. She was dancing right along with them to all the songs. Besides Tina, Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy has also been tagging along with her and even joined her on stage, creating a fanbase of her own.

King's fans rejoiced with excitement after seeing the women having a good time together. "That’s a lot of powerful women in one room!" one fan commented. Another one said, "WOW who goes to Beyonce's concert with TINA KNOWLES-LARSON!? Oprah and Gayle!!!" A fan also shared their excitement, "I love the sisterhood and fun-loving relationship! Keep laughing and loving each other!!!"