Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul calls out Dillon Danis for lying about being invited to 'Impaulsive' podcast, 'regrets' providing him platform to fight

2023-09-06 20:58
Logan Paul labeled Dillon Danis a 'liar' in response to his assertions that Paul had invited him to the 'Impaulsive' podcast
Logan Paul calls out Dillon Danis for lying about being invited to 'Impaulsive' podcast, 'regrets' providing him platform to fight

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul caused quite a stir on the internet when he publicly confronted Dillon Danis for falsely claiming he was invited to the 'Impaulsive' podcast. He also expressed his regret for providing Danis a platform for their fight.

The podcast video gained widespread attention on Twitter, and fans ridiculed Paul for expressing regret later than expected.

At the outset, Logan Paul addressed his feud with Dillon Danis that is raging ahead of their upcoming bout. In a Twitter video, Paul delved into a detailed explanation, sharing his feelings of regret and labeling Danis a 'liar.'

Logan Paul says he regrets giving Dillon Danis a platform

A video went viral on Twitter, posted by Happy Punch, with a caption saying, “Logan Paul says he regrets giving Dillon Danis a platform by fighting him.”

The video featured Logan Paul addressing Dillon Danis' actions toward him. Paul accused Danis of seeking attention and manipulating images of his fiancee alongside Danis.

“Give the people what they want picture of him on impulsive as a guest.Dylan wants my attention so badly.He wants to be me so badly. He's photoshopping pictures of my fiance with him because he reeks of jealousy.But I just don't feel like giving this scumbag a platform, especially not my platform. I even regret putting him in this position to fight me” Logan Paul said.

Logan Paul further labeled Dillon Danis a 'liar' in response to his assertions that Paul had invited him to the 'Impaulsive' podcast. Paul debunked these claims by revealing that Danis didn't even have his phone number.

“Because he's getting so much attention and he doesn't deserve any of it because he's a piece of s**t yeah, I'll never have an impulsive ever. We never had a conversation about him coming on. ImpulsiveI would never allow him to Impaulsive. He didn't even have my number.Dani's a F**king liar.” Logan Paul concluded.

Trolls say ‘too late now Logan’

The clip went viral on Twitter and prompted fans to share their views on the boxers. One fan said, "BS this fight got famous because of Dillon promoting more than Logan," Another noted, "Dillon Danis knew You only get one shot, he did not want to miss his chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

A third wrote, "Ya idk why Logan would give this guy a platform😂 But he sure did." Someone else said, "Too late now Logan." Another comment read, "No, Logan. You want everyone’s attention, and Dillon took it from you. Even if you ultimately win the fight, matters zero."