Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOSLC' Season 4: Whitney Rose dubs Lisa Barlow 'selfish' for not consoling her after friend's death

2023-11-29 10:20
Whitney Rose sought comfort and support from her friends as she grieved the loss of her best friend
'RHOSLC' Season 4: Whitney Rose dubs Lisa Barlow 'selfish' for not consoling her after friend's death

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: In the latest episode of 'The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4, Whitney Rose grieved the loss of her best friend Shari Quai. Whitney sought comfort and support from her 'RHOSLC' friends during this difficult time.

However, her heartache deepened when Lisa Barlow appeared indifferent at Meredith Marks' jewelry line event.

While Heather Gay was consoling Whitney with a hug, Lisa interrupted their conversation to give Heather a piece of jewelry.

However, Whitney was quite disappointed with Lisa's reaction and noted in the confessional, "Lisa was the first person I told that Shari has passed."

She added, "For her, to act like I'm not even existing right now, its hurtful." The two then had an explosive conversation and Whitney confronted Lisa and said, "It hurts when you walk up and you go right past me and go straight to Heather."

Whitney noted that she needed Lisa to comfort and hug her. However, Lisa noted, "I can't always keep a mental calculator of everything going on for everyone at all times in all moments."

Whitney slammed Lisa back in the confessional, "I have been talking to you about it for the last five days and I texted you last night. Does she need an abacus to keep track of that it was less than 24 hours ago."

Lisa and Whitney's conversation turned into a dramatic feud and Whitney called Lisa 'selfish'. Whitney walked off the event and Lisa followed her furiously.

Whitney Rose slams Lisa Barlow over her behaviour

In the previous episode, Lisa Barlow was embroiled in a dramatic feud with Monica Garcia at Whitney Rose's jewelry line, PRISM, launch party. Following the incident, Whitney criticized Lisa, questioning her conduct at the pop-up event.

Whitney said, "What the f*ck happened? I'm mortified that [you and Monica] behaved that way at my [event]." Lisa defended herself and said she didn't start it and it was not her fault that Monica was 'ridiculous'.

Whitney replied that she didn't care who started it since both of them should have had enough self-awareness they were screaming at her business event. Although Lisa tried to apologize, their conversation got more heated.

Lisa Barlow and Whitney Rose's feud gets worse during the Bermuda trip

In the preview of the 'RHOSLC' Season 4 upcoming episode, Whitney Rose and Lisa Barlow's feud appeared to get worse during their girls' trip to Bermuda. Heather asked Lisa about the update on her and Whitney's feud and Lisa replied, "I'm like I'm not talking to her right now."

During the cast dinner, Whitney admitted, "Lisa, You hurt my feelings." However, Lisa appeared to be furious and said, "You treated me like sh** at Marideth's event."

However, Lisa and Whitney's friendship would reach its breaking point during the cast's trip, as reported by Page Six. A source shared with the outlet, "Producers have been preparing for an explosive situation in Bermuda."

'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4 drops on Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Bravo.