Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Tristan Tate got emotional for a girl whom he never saw again: ‘I would have f**ked life up’

2023-11-15 14:17
Tristan Tate, known for his provocative views, once got emotional for love
When Tristan Tate got emotional for a girl whom he never saw again: ‘I would have f**ked life up’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a former kickboxer and the younger brother of Andrew Tate, has gained notoriety for his provocative views and lavish lifestyle, often showcased through his possession of fast cars, guns, and private jets. Known for portraying himself as a cigar-smoking playboy, Tristan has also become a prominent figure on social media, recognized for his controversial opinions on a range of subjects. However, he mentioned that he got emotional once.

Why did Tristan Tate got emotional?

The video uploaded by the Instagram account @besttatespeech reveals a different, more emotional side of Tristan Tate. In the video, talking about a girl, he said, "I kissed her, I took her by her hand..I walked around the Eiffel tower with her, took a picture with her, and it was the most beautiful experience I ever had in my life and I never saw her again-that was love."

Tristan added saying, "But if I had sacrificed my soul to the demon that was loved, if I had given it up to what I felt my soul owed it.. I would have been wrong and I would have f**ked life up."

Fans react to Tristan Tate's video on Instagram

Catering to Tristan Tate's fan following, the video gained massive attention. A user went on calling Tristan a dismissive personality, "This a dismissive avoidant personality..he needs to heal, and stop being afraid of love."

Another user wrote,"I wish I had these men to teach me that when i was younger. I spent 10 years letting love prevent my career. We up now though. The grind is never late."

The next user wrote, "You let your guts know. If you know, if your guts telling you, you are not loved, if you feel unsure or confused then YOU SHOULD leave, and congrats my friend, you are a FREE MAN. Life is a wonderful journey, and you only live once."

One user said, "They're all demons now."

The next user said, "That was not love, that's a need to have something yours, a memory that's yoursto give you a warm feeling! You might have pain hidden within you!"

Tags news