Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul’s romantic gesture for girlfriend Jutta Leerdam leaves fans psyched: ‘Alreary going Dutch’

2023-07-01 13:46
Jake Paul's comment on girlfriend Jutta Leerdam's post left fans swooning over their relationship
Jake Paul’s romantic gesture for girlfriend Jutta Leerdam leaves fans psyched: ‘Alreary going Dutch’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul's sweet gesture for his girlfriend Jutta Leerdam has surprised his fans, especially since he is not known for heartwarming actions. According to sources, the two first spoke after Paul's breakup with his ex-girlfriend Julia Rose last year. Leerdam and The Problem Child formally announced their relationship on social media in April 2023.

Even though they have only been dating for a few months, it appears that Jake Paul has already learned Dutch for Jutta Leerdam. Paul recently posted a comment on the Dutch speed skater's Instagram picture that his followers swooning over their relationship.

‘Learned Dutch already’

Jake Paul said, "Schatje," which is Dutch for "darling" on his girlfriend’s Instagram post. Fans have flooded Leerdam's post's comment section in response to the same.

A fan said, “Learned Dutch already! We say: goed bezig,” which means he did a good job, whereas another fan commented, “Looks like u already going Dutch with her.” A fan also said, “Learn these too: snoezepoes, honingdropje, boterbeertje, lieverd, schoonheid, mooiste, zonnestraaltje,” giving him examples of more adorable nicknames to call his girlfriend in Dutch. Another fan also said, “I'm very curious how you pronounce this. Typisch Nederlands woord,” saying it's a typical Dutch word that he used.

Notably, Leerdam is a 5-time speed skating world champion and has 4.2 million followers on Instagram.

‘I already feel in much better shape’

'The Problem Child's' most recent fight against Tommy Fury resulted in his first pro boxing loss. However, he will want to turn things around when he returns to the ring in August of this year to face Nate Diaz, a former UFC superstar.

With 10 rounds planned, Jake Paul appears to have raised the stakes for his impending fight. It is important to note that Paul has never fought 10 rounds before, which is undoubtedly a disadvantage for The Problem Child against Nate Diaz, who is renowned for his amazing cardio.

In an interview with IFN Boxing, Paul discussed how he has been working out more than ever in preparation for his impending matchup with Diaz.

“We have been training harder. The strength and conditioning have been stepped up, more running, more rounds, more punching, more boxing. I already feel in much better shape than I ever have in this sport. And so to me, the ten rounds is exciting, and oddly enough, I start to get warmed up a little bit more as the rounds go on,” Paul said.

Tags news