Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc claims ex-girlfriend Adept threatened to join OnlyFans if he refused to give money amid breakup

2023-10-10 20:30
xQc often disapproves of OnlyFans on his livestreams and has said he would never resort to it even in dire financial stress
xQc claims ex-girlfriend Adept threatened to join OnlyFans if he refused to give money amid breakup

QUEBEC, CANADA: During a recent Kick stream Felix Lengyel aka xQc claimed that ex-partner Adept had threatened to start an OnlyFans account if he didn't support her financially.

The once power couple of streaming, xQc and Adept, ruled the Twitch world with their entertaining content. They have been embroiled in a bitter public feud since their breakup announcement in September 2022.

The latest chapter in their ongoing saga involves xQc's shocking claim that Adept allegedly threatened to create an OnlyFans account if he didn't provide her with the financial support she demanded.

xQc opens up about Adept's alleged demand for money

During the stream, xQc, while immersed in a game of Counter-Strike 2, unexpectedly told his viewers about his former partner, Adept.

He disclosed, "At one point, there was literally an ongoing, recurrent threat of like 'pay me money or I'll do OnlyFans live sh*t then.' It is what it is."

xQc has previously expressed disapproval of OnlyFans, describing it as "bottom of the barrel behavior" and stating that he would never resort to it, even in dire financial circumstances.

“I could be on my last leg. I could be on my last dime. I wouldn’t do OnlyFans. That sh*t is absolute f**king brain rot,” the former Overwatch League pro once said on a stream. “I ain’t doing that. Bottom of the barrel behavior.”

xQc and Adept went from 'roommates' to adversaries

xQc and Adept were jokingly referred to as merely 'roommates' for a long time before confirming their romantic relationship in 2021. Despite several breakups and reconciliations, the couple officially parted ways in September 2022, setting the stage for a series of dramatic events.

The aftermath of their breakup saw a legal battle brewing over the ownership of xQc's McLaren supercar, which was registered in Adept's name due to xQc's lack of a driver's license.

Adept asserted a 'common law marriage' claim and filed for divorce, sparking further controversy.

While the year 2023 has been relatively quiet in comparison to the tumultuous events of the previous year, the feud between xQc and Adept still occasionally resurfaces, with both parties commenting about each other during their streams.

Tags news