Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We weren't gonna say that': 'The View' host Sara Haines annoyed after co-host Joy Behar discloses her 'secret' on live TV

2023-05-21 09:59
'The View''s Sara Haines called out co-host Joy Behar for gnawing at her secrets on live television after Whoopi Goldberg read a question from Reddit
'We weren't gonna say that': 'The View' host Sara Haines annoyed after co-host Joy Behar discloses her 'secret' on live TV

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The after-effects of having no writer working on talk shows have started to become a little tangible. While hosts are struggling to keep the show running, some heated conversations happening on the shows are taking controversial turns. 'The View' is a show that discusses every little issue from politics to the environment and more. While their topics are interesting, the fights and arguments between the hosts take the cake.

Last week's May 18 episode brought out host Sara Haines in a new light. The hosts on 'The View' are quite vocal about their opinions and are quick to call out any misbehavior from their fellow hosts. Sara called out co-host Joy Behar for gnawing at her secrets on live television. After coming back from the commercial, Whoopi Goldberg read the next topic of discussion for the girls and brought up a question from Reddit, what ensued later brought out the worse in Sara, The Sun reported.

READ MORE

‘The View’: Whoopi Goldberg says she is ‘done talking’ as producers interrupt her amid rumors of quitting show

'This show just sucks': 'The View' fans lose trust in the co-hosts, stop taking them seriously

'Should I apologize?'

The question that Goldberg read from Reddit went something like, "A woman on Reddit told off her sister-in-law, who interrupted her first dance at her wedding to give a speech about how much the woman had changed her brother." Goldberg continued, "And the woman wants to know: 'Should I apologize?'" Whoopi gave a bewildered look to her co-hosts and said, "I'm not sure I understand." Joy then took center stage and was the first one to say something as she said directing it to Sara, "Sara can tell you because it's happened in her family." Sara was obviously quite flustered and was about to say something, but chose not to and laughed instead. But after much contemplation, Sara finally gave back to Joy and said, "That was the part we weren't gonna say." After which, Joy apologized profusely and said, "Oh, sorry."

Controversies never leave 'The View'

Haines got the ball rolling last week when she said something controversial and was bleeped out for it. On Wednesday's episode, 'The View's panelists discussed 'The Golden Bachelor', a spin-off of the popular dating show. After talking about the show, Sara was quite thrilled about the concept of the show and was quick to share it with her fellow girlies and said, "You guys, these are only 60-year-olds," she said. "You know how young they are? I know 60-year-olds. They run marathons!" Suddenly, the audio got cut as Sara continued speaking. The entire saga got people talking and wondering what might have been said that was so controversial that it needed to be bleeped out. The controversies continue in 'The View' HQ, stay tuned to get more updates about the show.