Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is June Shannon OK? 'Mama June: Family Crisis' star sparks concern after fans notice red patches on her cheeks

2023-08-08 09:22
Mama June recently shows off her new eye lashes extensions giving a close look at her face
Is June Shannon OK? 'Mama June: Family Crisis' star sparks concern after fans notice red patches on her cheeks

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Mama Jun Shannon seems to frequently spark controversy. The WEtv star recently shared a video of herself showing off her eyelashes. However, June's followers noticed the redness on her cheeks and showed concern for her in the comments.

'Mama June: Family Crisis' star June's fans noticed the deteriorating condition of the reality star's face. Apparently, she was having 'red patches' all over her cheeks. However, social media users believed that maybe it was because of some reaction caused by makeup products or the changing weather.

Mama June shows off her new eyelashes in new video

June shared a video on her Instagram and shared a close look at her face. She wanted to show her eyelashes but the camera's focus was unintentionally on the cheek. However, the reality star noted in her video, "I love my lashes first time using her and she did the damn thing if yall re in the Fort Lauderdale pompano beach n surrounding area hit her up." The video was set on the famous rap, Nicki Minaj, Ice Spice, and Aqua's 'Barbie World'. Alongside the video June wrote, "Thanks so much to @ericahaute she done amazing." The reality star further noted, " On my hair n she helped me find @ladylashstudio so if y’all r in the Fort Lauderdale|pompano beach and surrounding hit these two amazing talented ladies up they will get y’all right first time using both and they was quick affordable and very cool people highly recommend them."

'You need to see a dermatologist'

June's followers were quite concerned about the redness on her face. They asked the reality star to see a doctor. A social media user wrote, "You need to see a dermatologist for your face. It's getting so bad." Another follower commented, "You need some help 😮." "Why is face so red? Disease?" questioned another person. Another Instagram user said, "That and rosacia very easy to treat." Another user noted, "Your skin looks angry." Another user said, "This and pinkness, a skin disease that is so easy to cure, usually very light people have this problem." Another critic stated, "You’re all sunburnt."

Tags news