Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Photo of pop star's cheek kiss with Travis Kelce goes viral as 'Cruel Summer' reaches top spot on Billboard Hot 100

2023-10-24 21:54
Take a look at the latest Taylor Swift updates of the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Photo of pop star's cheek kiss with Travis Kelce goes viral as 'Cruel Summer' reaches top spot on Billboard Hot 100

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Taylor Swift sends fans into frenzy after planting kiss on Travis Kelce's cheeks in new photo

Swift broke the Internet once again after a photo of her planting a loving kiss on rumored new beau Travis Kelce's cheeks was shared by Chariah Gordon, the girlfriend of Kelce's teammate Mecole Hardman Jr.

The photo showed Swift reaching up to kiss Kelce while posing alongside Gordon and Hardman Jr following the Kansas City Chiefs' victory over Los Angeles Chargers at the Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, October 22.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce 'break the internet' with their PDA-filled pictures on social media

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's kiss photo goes viral but woman in background steals the show

While the photo of Swift kissing Kelce's cheeks send their fans into a frenzy, a photo of a woman standing in the background of the photo also won over the Internet.

The woman was looking at Swift and Kelce with a fangirl-like expression, with many fans saying she echoed their expression over Swift and Kelce's photo.

READ MORE: Pic of Taylor Swift lovingly kissing Travis Kelce goes viral but real star of photo isn't either of them

Jason Kelce shares if Taylor Swift will be on Philadelphia Eagles' Christmas album

Kelce's older brother, Philadelphia Eagles star Jason, recently appeared on 'Today' and announced his team's new Christmas album.

When host Sheinelle Jones questioned Jason about a potential collaboration with Swift on the album, the athlete replied saying, "Maybe in the future."

READ MORE: Jason Kelce reveals whether Taylor Swift will be part of the Eagles' Christmas album as he appears on 'Today' with teammates

Body language expert alleges Taylor Swift's closeness to Brittany Mahomes is strategy to become NFL WAG

Body language expert Judi James recently weighed in on Swift's budding friendship to Patrick Mahomes' wife Brittany Mahomes and said that their closeness is a public "act" amid the pop star's romance with Kelce.

The expert claimed that the friendship is allegedly Swift's "masterplan" to "submerge herself" in her rumored boyfriend's world and to establish herself as an NFL WAG. "Taylor’s cosplay looks complete here as she shows off the results of what looks like some induction training from real WAG Brittany," the expert alleged.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift's closeness to Brittany Mahomes 'an act' to become an NFL WAG, fans say 'let them have fun'

Nikki Glaser shares she spent $25K on Taylor Swift tickets instead of freezing her eggs

Comedian Nikki Glaser recently revealed that she splurged a whopping $25000 to buy tickets for Swift's concert instead of investing the money in freezing her eggs.

Glaser left fans shocked after sharing, "I just want to say that it was a conscious decision because I went to nine Eras tour shows this year. Like, when I’m not on tour, I go to her tour. It just fills my life up with so much joy. I’m in my late 30s."

READ MORE: 'Hope Taylor sees this': Internet in awe as Nikki Glaser spends $25K on Swift's concert tickets instead of freezing her eggs

Taylor Swift's 'Cruel Summer' reaches top spot on Billboard Hot 100

Swift's popular single 'Cruel Summer' from her seventh studio album, 'Lover', reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100 chart nearly four years after its initial release in 2019.

The latest milestone came after Swift released a live recording of 'Cruel Summer' from 'Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour' concert film and a remix called 'Cruel Summer (LP Giobbi Remix)', bundled together as an EP titled 'The Cruelest Summer'.

READ MORE: 'Lover got justice': Swifties elated as Taylor Swift's 'Cruel Summer' reaches top spot on Billboard Hot 100 four years after release

Travis Kelce’s dad praises Taylor Swift and shares she picked up trash in VIP suite

Kelce's father, Ed, was all-praises for Swift after bonding with her at the Chiefs' games, calling her "a very, very sweet, very charming, down-to-earth young woman."

Pape Kelce also revealed that Swift picked up trash in the VIP suite, saying, "We're sitting in the suite, she gets up and in the front room, she gets up to go get a drink or something and she starts picking up empty bottles, cans, plates that are scattered around."

READ MORE: 'She didn't get the diva memo': Travis Kelce’s dad praises Taylor Swift for picking up trash in VIP suite

Patrick Mahomes' mom gushes over Taylor Swift being 'sweet' to daughter Mia

Mahomes' mother, Randi Mahomes, was another individual to gush over Swift for being "sweet" to her 12-year-old daughter, Mia Randall, during the Chiefs vs Chargers game.

"I love how sweet Taylor was to my girl!!" Randi wrote in an Instagram story alongside a photo of the pop star with Mia.

READ MORE: Patrick Mahomes’ mom says Taylor Swift was ‘sweet’ to quarterback’s little sister

Tags news