Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

TikTok star Bella Poarch opens up about childhood struggles and insecurities due to body scars

2023-11-09 16:30
Bella Paorch revealed she has a love-hate relationship with her body
TikTok star Bella Poarch opens up about childhood struggles and insecurities due to body scars

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: TikTok star and singer Bella Poarch recently shared an image of herself on Instagram showing off her tattoos.

She also opened up about her childhood struggles and her insecurities due to body scars.

The TikTok sensation is set to release her new song 'Bad Boy' on Friday, November 10.

Bella flaunted her 'Bad Boy' tattoo while announcing the release date.

Bella Poarch opens up about sexual assault trauma

Bella Poarch, in her latest social media post, shared a topless image stating her "love and hate relationship" with her body. Through caption, she explained the reason for getting tattoos on her body.

She wrote, "I’ve always had a love and hate relationship with my body since childhood. I’ve felt insecure about parts of myself, have hid my scars with tattoos, and have fallen into the pressure of looking a certain way."

The caption further read, "I have had moments of feeling good in my skin and other moments of hating myself. After my sexual assault, I felt like I couldn’t look at myself in mirrors worse of all I felt like a stranger in my body."

"Now, I’m regaining a sense of myself that I lost, I’m rediscovering myself, and reclaiming my body. Bad Boy! Out this Friday," she said.

Bella Poarch's fans feel 'proud' of her

Bella Poarch has a huge fan following of 12.5 million on Instagram. Her latest post amassed 1 million likes in a day. Her fans shared their view on her life struggles.

A fan wrote in the comments section, "I AM SO INCREDIBLY PROUD OF YOU." \

Another user mentioned, "U really ain't got nothing to be insecure about when it comes to ur personality n ur body."

However, some social media users criticized Poarch for sharing racy images on social platforms.

One user commented, "How can u post this as a TikTok, u got so many little girls looking up to u and they see u post this, some influences these days"

Tags news