Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat, Fanum and Duke Dennis play 'try not to laugh challenge', amused fans say 'funniest thing I've ever seen'

2023-07-16 19:15
Amp Housemates - Kai Cenat , Fanum and Duke Dennis played 'try not to laugh challenge' Keep reading to know who wins the challenge
Kai Cenat, Fanum and Duke Dennis play 'try not to laugh challenge', amused fans say 'funniest thing I've ever seen'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, known as Twitch King, is a highly popular Twitch streamer with a substantial following of over 5 million on the platform. Recently, he gained attention for his controversial act of lighting fireworks indoors alongside his housemate from Any Means Possible (AMP). This reckless behavior, carried out to celebrate the Fourth of July, garnered criticism from his fellow housemates. Despite facing backlash, Cenat remained steadfast in his stance, displaying a sense of stubbornness and excitement in igniting the fireworks indoors.

In the aftermath of the incident, Cenat engaged in a "Try not to laugh challenge" with his AMP housemates, Fanum and Duke Dennis. The challenge involved a lighthearted competition to see who could resist laughing at funny content. To discover how they approached the challenge and who emerged as the winner, continue reading for more details on this entertaining event.

‘Try not to laugh challenge’

During Cenat's recent livestream, he, along with Fanum and Dennis, engaged in a "Try not to laugh challenge." The trio devised a game where they filled their mouths with water and attempted to watch funny content without laughing. Initially, they successfully managed to contain their laughter while watching a funny video on YouTube. However, as the challenge progressed, one by one failed to stifle their laughter and began spitting the water on themselves. This led to a cascade of laughter and water-spitting among the trio, resulting in a fun and enjoyable experience.

At one point, Cenat introduced a task that needed to be performed sequentially. He instructed Fanum to hold his ear and watch the funny content while the others observed his reaction. However, when Fanum glanced at Dennis, who wore a comical expression, he could no longer control his laughter. Fanum erupted in laughter, causing him to spray water and imitate Dennis's reaction. Instantly, Cenat and Dennis also involuntarily spewed out the water. Fanum playfully hit the table with his hand and stood up from his chair, signifying the end of the challenge. It appears that no one emerged as the clear winner in this amusing contest.

'Bro sounds like a firework'

After watching the video shorts, fans started sharing their emotions and thoughts. One fan said, "This is the funniest thing that i have ever seen". Another fan said, "Duke lost it at the end". One Youtube user said, "Bro sounds like a firework". Another YouTube user wrote, "Why Fanum look like a NFT". The fifth YouTube user said, "Bro duke can’t even look ugly for one time he was doing a cute face but ever one else doing a ugly one I’m so done"

Tags news