Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Michael Strahan strip on ‘GMA’? Morning show host flaunts 'fake' muscles for Robin Roberts’ on-air bachelorette party

2023-08-17 14:17
'Good Morning America' celebrated Robin Roberts and Amber Laign's bachelorette party with a small 'strip' surprise from co-host Michael Strahan
Did Michael Strahan strip on ‘GMA’? Morning show host flaunts 'fake' muscles for Robin Roberts’ on-air bachelorette party

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The bachelorette party of Robin Roberts and Amber Laign took center stage on the Wednesday, August 16 broadcast of ‘Good Morning America.’

The event commemorated Amber and Robin's 18-year-long romantic journey, encompassing its highs and lows, and most importantly, raised a toast to their better future together.

Amid the lively festivities of the couple's live bachelorette party, a subtle yet cheeky request surfaced from Robin to co-host Michael Strahan, who made an unexpected appearance in a special segment on the show.

Seeing Michael dressed sharply in a suit, Robin playfully remarked that it felt like a "bachelorette party" and humorously suggested that he was wearing "far too many clothes."

Embracing the playful spirit, the former NFL host good-naturedly obliged Robin's request and playfully disrobed to the amusement of the guests of honor.

Did Michael Strahan strip for Robin Roberts’ bachelorette party on ‘GMA’?

During the ‘Deals and Steals’ segment on ‘GMA’, Robin Roberts and Amber Laign were looking at all the fabulous products introduced by Lara Spencer and Tory Johnson.

It was at this moment that Michael Strahan entered and walked on like a dog, as the hosts were showing Robin and her fiancee, Amber, products for their dog.

Robin laughed as he walked off the stage the same way. After Robin let Tory talk about the product, she turned to her co-host, Lara, and said: "You know, this is a bachelorette party. Michael had on way too many clothes.”

"I'm just saying, it is a bachelorette party," she chuckled, as Amber had a shocked expression on her face. Robin added, "I told you, payback, Michael."

The ex-NFL star could be heard laughing off-screen as the women continued to talk about more products.

However, Michael did surprise the couple seated on the sofa. Michael and Niecy Nash were about to lead the couple into the next segment, when Michael said, "You know, I heard what you said earlier."

He continued, “Michael's got too many clothes on. So, just for you, I'm going to give you what you want.” He opened his suit’s jacket and had a shirt below that was a picture of a bare chest with muscles on it.

Robin and Amber cracked up instantly, as Michael stood with his hands on his hips. "Ok. It's morning television. Let's move on," he later said.

Robin Roberts's time off ‘GMA’ filled with wedding wishes

Robin Roberts was recently absent from ‘GMA’ for a brief period but the 62-year-old recently revealed the reason for missing the morning show.

The GMA anchor shared a photo of the Mayo Clinic logo split with a plate containing a tasty dessert. It was a white plate that read: "Congratulations Robin & Amber."

The writing surrounded what appeared to be a white frosted cake with two flowers on the top. The cake was given to her in celebration of her upcoming wedding.

She captioned the post, “Attending Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees Meetings in Rochester, MN. At last night’s dinner, Sweet Amber & I received a lovely surprise for our upcoming wedding! We so appreciate and love our Mayo family. Wishing all a wonderful weekend.”

Tags news