Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate reveals he outsmarted Romanian police by engaging in 'Rush Hour 2' plot within 'bugged' cell, fans call it 'genius move'

2023-08-30 17:59
Andrew Tate said, 'So much of this podcast have to cut out, I'll tell you because they bugged our cells'
Andrew Tate reveals he outsmarted Romanian police by engaging in 'Rush Hour 2' plot within 'bugged' cell, fans call it 'genius move'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: In a recent release, Andrew Tate, a self-professed influencer known for his controversial views on gender, shared a segment from his conversation with Patric Bet-David.

In the excerpt, Tate discusses a situation where he claims to have deceived the Romanian police by recounting the plot of 'Rush Hour 2'.

Tate's discussion with Bet-David became a standout among his followers on 'X' (formerly Twitter), garnering significant attention.

During this particular interview, Andrew Tate made allegations against Islamic nations, suggesting that they fail to protect children from the LGBTQ+ community.

Andrew Tate reveals he fooled Romanian Police with 'Rush Hour 2'

In the shared clip, Tate was asked by Bet-David about the reason behind him and his brother Tristan being confined in the same cell. In response to this query, Tate mentioned that a considerable portion of the podcast needed to be edited out.

He indicated his intention to reveal the situation, explaining that their cells had been subjected to surveillance. Thus, when he and Tristan were initially separated and subsequently placed in the same cell, they swiftly grasped the situation.

He elaborated that they commenced a discussion focusing on Ricky Tan, a crime boss from Hong Kong, as well as the characters Carter and Lee who were capable of thwarting Tan's activities. In actuality, they were narrating the storyline of Rush Hour 2.

Tate emphasized that these details were part of the case files, encompassing Ricky Tan, Carter, Lee, and Hong Kong. Tate went on to recount that he had whispered to Tristan, suggesting they provide evidence of the surveillance.

This led them to begin conversing about Ireland, speculating whether authorities had located assets in that country. They sustained this dialogue for approximately a week.

Eventually, they noticed a news report stating that the investigation had expanded to include Ireland. It was noteworthy that neither he nor Tristan had ever visited Ireland in their lifetimes.

Tate said, "So much of this podcast have to cut out. I'll tell you because they bugged our cells, so when me and Tristan were separate and we end up, get in the same cell, me and Tristan instantly knew."

"So then we start talking about Ricky Tan crime boss from Hong Kong and how Carter and Lee are the ones that can stop him. What we were doing is describing the plot of Rush Hour 2."

"They're in the case files. Ricky Tan, Carter, Lee, Hong Kong, it's all in the case files. Whispered in Tristan's ear like, They bugged this cell. Let's prove it. Start talking about Ireland and wonder if they found the assets in Ireland."

"We talked about it for about a week and then we saw on the news 'Investigation expanded into Ireland.' Neither him or I have ever been to Ireland in our lives."

Bet-David couldn't help but burst into laughter as he realized that Tate was genuinely referring to the plot of Rush Hour 2, featuring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

Andrew Tate's fans call him a 'genius'

After Tate made this amusing revelation, numerous fans and users reportedly stepped forward to share their opinions on this disclosure.

One user wrote, "Genius move 🤣." Another user wrote, "F**king Checkmate." A user stated, "That was funny." A user commented, "Giga brain activities🧠."

Another user commented, "Haha! I’d expect nothing less from the son of a chess Grandmaster! Well played! Your father is looking down smiling 😇👍🏽"