Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Scott Disick's rude remarks on Kourtney Kardashian's postpartum body in resurfaced clip infuriates fans: 'This is why she’s happy with Travis'

2023-06-23 15:23
Scott Disick is seen making some offensive remarks on Kourtney Kardashian's postpartum figure in a resurfaced 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' clip
Scott Disick's rude remarks on Kourtney Kardashian's postpartum body in resurfaced clip infuriates fans: 'This is why she’s happy with Travis'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: While Kourtney Kardashian is more content than ever with her husband Travis Barker while expecting a child, a conversation she had with her ex Scott Disick in a recently released video has raised concerns. One person who might not be as enthused about the couple as the others amid the excitement is Scott. In a recently-resurfaced clip from 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', Scott, who has three children with Kourtney—Mason, 13, Penelope, 10, and Reign, 8—was seen allegedly fat-shaming her.

Kourtney and Travis are expecting a child together. Scott, who share three children with Kourtney and had an on-and-off romance with her from 2005 to 2015, claimed to be "happy and excited" for the 'The Kardashians' star and Travis of Blink-182. However, Scott is apparently feeling like he is losing control of his children in the wake of Kourtney's new pregnancy, as per The Mirror.

'Just do it faster'

Despite the new chapter in her life, old episodes from when she was still seeing Scott keep popping up to highlight how far she has gone on her path to finding true happiness. Scott appeared to be scathing Kourtney at the time for not losing weight right away after giving birth to their daughter Penelope. In the latest resurfaced video posted to a Reddit thread, Scott was heard addressing her at lunch: "Last time around, you tried to watch what you were eating after you had Mason... at least you were losing weight."

Kourtney said to him, trying to keep it together, "You are so crazy. I'm trying to do it the healthy way," and Scott replied, "Just do it faster. You're my piece of machinery!" Kourtney then burst into tears after declaring that her weight was a "problem." In that episode, Kourtney spoke about how difficult it was for her to shed the baby weight after her second pregnancy.

Kourtney added at the time, "I feel like it's definitely harder this time to lose the weight." Scott, however, was not sympathetic to her plight, saying, "If I would have fell in love with you a couple of pounds overweight, this would be my ideal weight, but I fell in love with you when you were super skinny."

Scott fat shaming Kourt when she was still breastfeeding P.
by u/luanda16 in KUWTK

The remarks seemed to sting Kourtney, so Scott continued when he was one-on-one with the cameras: "All the years I’ve known Kourt, right now seems to be the heaviest she’s ever been not pregnant. Right now seems to be probably the heaviest she's ever been not pregnant. When we had Mason, I remember her trying to whip herself back into shape pretty quick. This time around, it seems like it's the least of her concerns, and the only thing she thinks about are the kids. I just think that she would feel better if she got back into the shape that she feels the most comfortable in."

'This is actually hard to watch'

The old clip shocked 'KUWTK' viewers once more, with one commenting on Reddit, "This is actually hard to watch [sad face] wtf." A second fan snarked, "I would literally die if my husband said something even remotely close to this. I can’t believe she put up w it for so long." A third quipped, "Oh no! The mother of my children is more concerned about those children than my arbitrary desire for her to fit a societal standard!" Another wrote, "This is probably a big factor why she’s so happy with Travis. He seems to always compliment her and gush over how she looks no matter what weight she is (from what I can tell.)" Someone else exclaimed, "I had to stop watching it. The amount of body shaming he was doing towards Kourt was disgusting." A user commented, "He was openly abusing this woman and it was used for entertainment. Gross."

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are pregnant

Kourtney is currently blissfully wed to Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. The two exchanged vows in Portofino, Italy, on the Riviera, following Travis' charming, rose-petal-adorned proposal. They are expecting a child together. Kourtney and Travis have been happily in love, to the point where their excessive PDA on 'The Kardashians' most recent season even prompted concerns from viewers on social media.

Scott is reportedly feeling like he is losing control of his children in the wake of Kourtney's news of her new pregnancy. Life & Style Magazine was informed by a source that "[Scott] did text Kourtney to congratulate her, so he does want her to be happy. It's just bittersweet for Scott because he feels like he's losing a hold on his kids because of Kourtney's new family." They went on to state that Scott "wasn't upset" to hear the news and that he had expressed his happiness for Kourtney. But they added that he "thinks his three kids will now put even more focus on the new baby and therefore their stepdad Travis."