Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hulk Hogan shares bone-chilling murder story on Joe Rogan's 'JRE' podcast: ‘Gotta take what he says with a grain of salt'

2023-08-31 18:52
A user wrote, 'For anyone who may not know, Hogan is known for his 'stories''
Hulk Hogan shares bone-chilling murder story on Joe Rogan's 'JRE' podcast: ‘Gotta take what he says with a grain of salt'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Due to a recent interview, legendary WWE star Hulk Hogan has been making headlines.

The former UFC color commentator Joe Rogan's podcast 'The Joe Rogan Experience' recently had The Hulkster as a guest.

Hogan discussed a range of subjects with Rogan throughout their conversation, including Brock Lesnar's time in the UFC.

The seasoned professional wrestler also talked about his own journey and provided some interesting tales from his lengthy career. But what intrigued the fans was a thrilling murder story.

Hogan reveals a murder story

Joe Rogan and the listeners were on the edge of their seats as Hollywood Hogan disclosed a horrific murder story while speaking with Rogan on the show.

The veteran was nearly killed in an incident that happened in the late 1980s after he played a match in Puerto Rico.

Hogan said, “So I go down to Puerto Rico, and we have the match. We sell out the stadium. Me and Macho Man go back to the room and we go walk in his room, and his room is trashed."

“All of a sudden, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I’m gonna go to my room.’ So all of a sudden I go to my room, and, I don’t want to say the guy’s name, but when I opened the door, he’s sitting there, and because he’s still really active, and he’s sitting there with a gun and he said, If you ever come back here, I’m gonna kill you,” Hogan revealed.

Although it is clear that professional wrestlers incur significant risks when performing in the ring, this event backstage was arguably too much.

It's clear from the podcast that Hogan was genuinely astonished when he encountered this situation in Puerto Rico.

The former WWE star recently spoke with Rogan about Brody's terrible death in June 1988. Hogan recalled how the late star was ruthlessly murdered in the bathtub after an altercation with his booker.

Joe was noticeably surprised when The Hulkster told him this gruesome story and said, "Jesus Christ"

As Hogan started going deeper into the incident and started sharing further details about Bruiser Brody’s murder, Rogan claimed, “That’s about as crazy as it gets."

Fans reacted to Hogan's story

The six-time WWE Champion kept touring the globe after this event in the late 1980s and ended his in-ring career in 2012. Due to his personal life and interviews, The Hulkster is still well-known among fans.

There were several comments shared on the video. A user wrote, "Hulk is notorious for his storytelling."

The second user wrote,"I never thought it was possible to lie more than a politician, but somehow Hogan manages to do just that."

The third user wrote, "According to some of the witnesses, their notice to appear in court arrived the day after the verdict was read and Jose was found notguilty. So it wasn't about them being scared to testify, at least if that's true."

The fourth user wrote, "For anyone who may not know, Hogan is known for his "stories". Gotta take what he says with a grain of salt."

While the fifth user wrote, "I find it funny that the story involves two people who are both dead and can't validate it. Also I think if a legend like Harley Race went to a show with a gun and set a ring on fire it would be talked about from the day it happened until today by MANY people."