Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle makes revelations about rumored boyfriend Braxton Berrios and ex Taylor Wade in 'Hot Mess' podcast Episode 1

2023-09-22 19:51
Alix Earle said, 'Neither of us was really looking for a serious committed relationship, we were just having fun'
Alix Earle makes revelations about rumored boyfriend Braxton Berrios and ex Taylor Wade in 'Hot Mess' podcast Episode 1

FLORIDA, MIAMI: Alix Earle's inaugural podcast, 'Hot Mess,' delves into the unfiltered moments of life, offering an intimate look at the intricacies of relationships and sharing captivating tales from the college experience.

Alix Earle, celebrated as the 'TikTok It girl,' has ventured into the realm of podcasting with the launch of 'Hot Mess.' This podcast is part of The Unwell Network, established by Alex Cooper, the host of the immensely popular 'Call Her Daddy' podcast.

'Hot Mess' provides a window into Alix's life, featuring a treasure trove of stories from her college years, glimpses into her past and present relationships, and a whole lot more.

As the show gains momentum, here are some of the most captivating insights unveiled during Alix's debut episode.

Alix Earle's take on love and relationships

'Hot Mess' signifies Alix Earle's foray into the podcasting arena, granting her audience weekly access to her world with new episodes released every Thursday.

In the inaugural episode, Alix openly discussed her rumored relationship with NFL player, Braxton Berrios, who currently plays as a wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins.

She shared details about the initial phases of their romance, emphasizing that neither of them had been actively seeking a serious commitment at the outset. Instead, they were primarily focused on enjoying themselves, having both recently emerged from previous relationships.

“[When we first met] Neither of us was really looking for a serious committed relationship, we were just having fun,” she said, explaining that the two were just getting out of relationships and didn’t want to hop right back into another one. “I just wanted someone to hang out with, and have fun, but I wasn’t looking for anyone serious, and neither was he.”

Alix was aware that the "NFL guy," as she affectionately referred to him, had plans to resume playing football in New York at the time. This knowledge led her to initially steer clear of getting into a more serious relationship, anticipating that he would soon be departing. However, as fate would have it, plans took an unexpected turn.

“Low and behold, he gets traded to the Dolphins, and if you don’t know much about football, like me, that is Miami’s football team, so it looks like he’s sticking around,” she added.

“I don’t want to be tied down right now. A relationship is time and commitment. I’m back in Miami, I’m just settling into my apartment, I have my good group of girlfriends here and I’m still hanging out with NFL guy — but there’s no pressure on it as of now,” she added.

“We’re gonna see where it goes, I’m having fun, but you may or may not see at some Dolphins games.”

Alix Earle's journey to closure and new beginnings

When Alix and Braxton first met, she was “still kind of going through a breakup at the time,” referring to ex-boyfriend, Tyler Wade, even though the couple had broken up “like 2 months ago.”

“You know how breakups go: you have talks, you get closure, you’re still tying up close ends,” she began. “And my ex did not want to let go of the relationship. It was kind of one of those things where he wanted to get back together and was telling me that he was gonna change and he really wanted to make things work.”

“You guys know, you caught me out with my ex, having one of our close talk dates, whatever,” she said, referring to the people who took videos of her out with Tyler and posted them to TikTok.

Alix described the process of seeking closure and resolving lingering issues with her ex-boyfriend. She recounted her efforts to let him down gently, all while acknowledging the challenges of moving on.

Alix Earle's first date with Braxton Berrios

Alix's first date with Braxton Berrios was truly a memorable moment in the episode, and her vivid description transported us to a romantic evening. The date included a captivating helicopter ride over the Miami skyline, offering a breathtaking view of the sunset.

“Overall it was a really cool date, we had a lot of fun, it was romantic and at this point, I kind of knew there was going to be a second date,” she reflected, musing about Braxton Berrios's choice of a helicopter ride for their first outing.

“Looking back, was he taking me on this helicopter date to hide us, so no one could take pictures? Maybe. But honestly, it ended up working out for the best.”

Tags news