Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Nina Agdal have an affair with Elon Musk? Dillon Danis goes after Logan Paul's fiancee again

2023-08-31 16:17
'100k impression in 30 min isn’t exactly shadow banned,' a user wrote in reaction to Dillon Danis' post
Did Nina Agdal have an affair with Elon Musk? Dillon Danis goes after Logan Paul's fiancee again

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: MMA fighter Dillon Danis has claimed that Logan Paul's fiancee Nina Agdal had an affair with Twitter owner Elon Musk.

The shocking accusations have been made despite a lack of reports or proof to support them, as per Daily Mail.

There is no evidence of a prior relationship between Nina and Elon online, so it's unclear if she ever dated him.

Why is Dillon Danis going after Logan Paul's fiancee?

Brazilian jiu-jitsu champion Dillon Danis claims Logan Paul and his fiancee Nina Agdal are attempting to "silence" him by having him "shadow-banned" on Twitter after he published an X-rated video of the model as part of his continuous trolling battle against them.

Dillon, 30, is slated to fight YouTube phenom Logan, 28, in a boxing bout on October 14, and the two have become entangled in a bitter feud that has led to them exchanging nasty accusations on social media and in interviews.

Dillon Danis claims Elon Musk is censoring him

Recently, Dillon claimed that Logan's fiancee had an affair with Elon Musk. He also claimed that Musk is censoring his posts as a favor to the couple, as per Daily Mail.

Dillon claimed in a series of tweets that he had been "shadow-banned"—a situation in which a user's account is still functional but their posts are not displayed in search results or news feeds.

Dillon shared a snapshot of a website that seemed to suggest searches for his username had been "banned."

Danis then asserted that Logan was successful in getting him shadow-banned since Elon and his fiancee were once romantically involved.

"Shadow banned again go follow me on Instagram," the MMA fighter wrote in one tweet posted on Tuesday.

In a follow-up tweet, he said, "I wanna cook unshadowban me @ElonMusk."

"They are attempting to silence me. Elon is one of Nina's former partners. I won't give in. 'Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything,'" wrote Danis in another tweet.

Has Dillon Danis really been shadow-banned?

A lot of people are still seeing Dillon's original post about being shadow-banned because it received over a million views, almost 9,000 likes, and 400 replies.

Several users immediately pointed out that they could still view his posts, with one responding, "100k impression in 30 min isn’t exactly shadow banned."

Another mentioned, "How do you know that? Your post instantly showed up on my feed." One person wrote, "Ur not shadow banned stop beggin for followers."

However, some supported his assertion that he was shadow-banned, with one person tweeting, "Don't matter bro. I still see your posts and I know how to spell your name."

"Dillon why U doing this. A real man would Just Keep calm and wait for the Fight. There is a campaign behind this," said another.

Tags news epcelebs