Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate claims he was 'furious' after watching the trailer of upcoming movie Napoleon, Internet asks 'who gives a f**k?'

2023-10-21 18:54
Tristan Tate asserted that the movie 'Napoleon' is misrepresenting the battle of Austerlitz
Tristan Tate claims he was 'furious' after watching the trailer of upcoming movie Napoleon, Internet asks 'who gives a f**k?'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the polarizing self-proclaimed influencer, has recently voiced his strong disapproval on 'X' (formerly Twitter) regarding the newly released trailer for the upcoming film 'Napoleon.'

Tate's passionate expressions on the platform have attracted significant attention, although primarily from those who oppose his views. Nonetheless, this hasn't discouraged Tate from sharing his opinions.

Engaging in discussions about movies is a rare occurrence in his tweets. It's worth noting that Tristan Tate had previously made a bold pitch to be the potential successor to the iconic James Bond character.

Why did Tristan Tate not like the trailer of Napoleon?

The second trailer for the movie 'Napoleon' featuring Academy Award winner Joaquin Phoenix, was released on October 18 and has already amassed over 10 million views.

This epic saga, as described by director Ridley Scott, known for his work on films like 'Alien' (1979) and 'Gladiator' (2000), delves into the remarkable journey of the iconic French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, from his rise during the French Revolution to his strategic military and political genius.

The movie also explores the French emperor's profound relationship with his true love, Josephine, portrayed by Vanessa Kirby. The movie is set to release on November 22.

On the platform 'X,' a user with the handle @Kasey posed a question to Tate, asking, "Dwippy are you excited for the Napoleon movie dropping this year?"

Tate responded with frustration, stating, "No. I saw the trailer and they clearly misrepresented what happened at the battle of Austerlitz. Quite frankly I’m furious."

Tristan Tate's fans tell him to not get angry

Following Tate's critique of the trailer for the upcoming film 'Napoleon,' many users came forward to express their opinions.

One user asked, "Who gives a f**k about your opinion?" Another user wrote, "Don't get angry. Everyone sees events from a different point of view."

A user stated, "Nah f**k that I’m watching it and making my own judgment. It’s literally the only film I’ve anticipated to watch for years."

Tags news